- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Use computer not kindle> log into amazon.com. click on help just under search bar. click device support. contact support by filling in info and for this one request call back. They are fairly quick and can talk you through fixes.
1. In order to download Instagram for Kindle Fire, allow your device to install third party apps.
2. To do so, go to "Setting" and then select "Device" option.
3. Here you will have to enable "Allow Installation of Applications".
4. Now open the Silk browser on your Kindle Fire and go to http://download.pandaapp.com/ link.
5. Once you are on the Panda App store page, search for "Instagram" in the search box.
6. Once you are able to locate the right app from a list, go to the detail page of the Instagram application.
7. Now click "Download" and then click on "Fast Download".
8. The browser will start to download Instagram on Kindle Fire.
9. Once the downloading finishes, you'll be asked to install Instagram app on your Kindle Fire.
10. Confirm to install the application and then you can use it the same way as you do on the other devices.
bost place is log onto amazon.com Next to search bar you will see Your account. roll mouse over it and click on your account from the list that pops up. next page on right side you will see kindle help home. Click and fill in info. choose email answer or phone.
Try looking on www.1mobile.com or www.goodEreader.com to consider sideloading an alternative browser to SILK.
Most browsers are available and both sites have easy to read idiots guide on how to use the download system.