Question about Tablets & eReaders
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I have just had same problem. Battery on M532 absolutely refused to charge from flat.Tablet worked when plugged in so I downloaded an app killer from android market and killed all but the essential apps then tried again and it seemed top work! Maybe background apps draining battery at faster rate than could be charged?
Posted on Feb 20, 2013
What's the warranty on this product?
I don't know how old your tablet is, but if it's fairly new I would suggest that you go back to the retailer and reject it "as not fit for purpose ". If it's less than a few months old this should work. The closer you are to expiry of warranty the more forceful you will need to be. This approach works fairly well in Europe and the UK.
Posted on May 06, 2015
Try to do a hard reset, The 10" Irulu has a reset on the right bottom edge. You'll need to stick a sharp pointy pen that fits in the in the small hole, push. Press the ON button and see if it starts. Resetting will change the time and date to the default setting of your unit.
Posted on May 07, 2015
A few suggestions:
1. Ensure you are using a good (fast) wifi connection.
2. Make sure there are not too many apps running in the background on the tab at the same time (using resoures). Close unused/unneeded ones.
3. Check for updates to your tab's system software. If available install the latest update.
4. Log into Facebook with a browser app instead (i.e. chrome, firefox, etc.). Check if there is a problem after 30 min. or so accessing Facebook this way.
5. A full system reset will probably fix the problem (unless there is also a hardware component problem with the tab). But it is a lot of work to reinstall apps, accounts, etc. (... consider only as a last resort).
Posted on Aug 25, 2015
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 11, 2017 | Tablets & eReaders
Aug 24, 2017 | Tablets & eReaders
Jul 04, 2015 | Tablets & eReaders
Feb 03, 2015 | Klu Tablets & eReaders
Oct 29, 2014 | Samsung Galaxy Tab on 3 Mobile Tablet PC
Jul 20, 2014 | Apple iPad (16 GB) WiFi Tablet PC
Sep 21, 2013 | HP Tablets & eReaders
Nov 08, 2012 | Tablets & eReaders
49 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!