Question about Computers & Internet

1 Answer

I'm 86,I care for 2 disabled sons.we received eviction notice. we must be out by 8/31st.No money,no place to go .total income $2300 mo. rent is $1045.00 mo.

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.


    An expert who has achieved Level 3.

  • Computers & ... Master
  • 923 Answers

Please post your city and state, but NOT YOUR NAME, NOR YOUR ADDRESS, NOR ANY PHONE NUMBERS! I will try

Posted on May 08, 2017


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

If you pay your rent a couple of days later.are the board members of the local indigenous housing allowed to issue a eviction notice to leave ?

you are required to pay on time or before time
to get an eviction notice for 2 days late indicates that it is not the first time

Nov 28, 2017 | The Computers & Internet

2 Answers

Can we get evicted because we are with holding September rent with notice as of why due to a leak that we have had for 2 months that has not been fixed after several request?

Depending on what state you are in you can hire somebody to come and fix the leak professionally pay them and deduct that from your rent but I would give a written notice to the landlord they have three days at least in the state of Idaho do you have all repairs completed

Sep 21, 2017 | The Computers & Internet

1 Answer

What is this

go to a relief agency ( salvation army , st vinnies etc) and talk with them to get help

Apr 06, 2017 | The Computers & Internet

3 Answers

I need help with an eviction and I have sought help through agency's but have not been able to receive any

press the helpful button, and follow me on fixya for more tips

It is against the law for your landlord to evict you or lock you out without first getting an order from the Landlord and Tenant Board.

Eviction CLEO Community Legal Education Ontario ducation juridique...

Housing Law Paying rent

How Evictions Work Rules for Landlords and Property Managers Nolo com

Jan 30, 2016 | Computers & Internet

3 Answers

Is a landlord aloud to use current month rent to pay past due rent without letting me know and give me a 3 day eve notice for not paying current month rent????? please HELP!!!

Renting property is different from state to state, but a 3 day eviction notice is way below the minimum days allowed. My advice would be to look at your state's renting eviction policies to get full information about how to go about this.

Dec 11, 2014 | Heating & Cooling

2 Answers

What are the benefits of renting a granny flat?

The benefits are;
Financial benefits with rent, added security and help around the yard, companionship ... if you choose. This is all providing you get the right person(s). There can be some real down sides if you get the wrong person(s) in as well.

Nov 26, 2014 | Exercise & Fitness

1 Answer

Evicting a renter of a FURNISHED SLEEPING ROOM that has not paid the weekly rent

I think that was posted under the wrong topic man... but goodluck with that.

Jan 19, 2014 | Google Chrome

1 Answer

Furnished sleeping room

this depends on what state you are in ,it varys,and yes the home owner must be the one to evict them,not a sister or relative,then its a long process some states are 30 days from notice of eviction to 90 days,but not during a winter month or they stay there for free untill spring,unless a judge rules otherwise and then the sheriff has to evict them,good luck with that

Jan 19, 2014 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

I was mugged and my entire ssdi money (whole purse was stolen) I need pro-rated first month rent and security to move into a disablity highrise for Nov 12th, every agency says because I'm not completely...

Your options are few.

I would first talk, beg and plea with management of the place you are moving into, see if there is some type of deal you can make with them. Having references to that you always pay rent and bills on time would greatly help, along with proof that you have steady income. The odds that this will work are very small, they hear stories all the time and are used to being taken advantage of. A deferment of the security deposit would give you that much less money to come up with.

If you have proper credit, you can take out a short loan. Be prepared to be asked for some type of collateral for the loan.

If your ssdi money was still in the form of a check, call the offices and explain what happened so they can put a stop on the check. If it was in cash format already, nothing you can do about it.

A lot of places might tell you that they can not help because you are not homeless YET. But if you can provide documentation that you are moving out, they will most of the time heed to your wishes. This can include any court papers for eviction, or whatever you have to prove you are going to be without housing.

A good place to plea your case is local churches, especially if you attend them. They often have funds set aside to help people in need.

If you have kids in school living with you, you can also call the school for help.

I also suggest calling The United Way, they offer help for this type of thing along with others.

Call your local Human Resource Services for the county/state you reside in. They also help for problems like these. They often have different names, but a quick call to the city should be able to give you a phone number.

Your police report is not going to hold any weight with your situation. There is no proof that it ever happened or that any money was taken, I am not calling you a liar, just letting you know how it will be viewed by the places you need the help from. It does add an emotional value to your problem, so it doesn't hurt to add it in. Just be prepared for them not to care about it.

You might want to look into selling some belongings that are replaceable. If you do wind up homeless, you will have to get rid of them regardless unless you can afford storage fees or know someone you can trust with them.

Most of all, do not get angry at anyone not able/willing to will only close doors for you.

Hope that at least a tidbit of this info helps.

Oct 20, 2009 | Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium with...

Not finding what you are looking for?
Computers & Internet Logo

Related Topics:

66 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Computers & Internet Experts

Doctor PC
Doctor PC

Level 3 Expert

7733 Answers


Level 3 Expert

102366 Answers

David Payne
David Payne

Level 3 Expert

14161 Answers

Are you a Computer and Internet Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides