iPhone X is an all screen phone which was released last November 2017 as part of the celebration of the 10th
anniversary of the Apple Company. This phone model has its default ringtones the same as the other mobile phones. Ringtone is a sound comes from a mobile phone when an incoming call receives. On the other hand, some users are looking for unique ringtones on their device so that the default and dull ringtones for calls and messages will change. Actually, we can help you to add ringtones on iPhone X with this tool.
Apowersoft Phone Manager
This is a mobile file manager which is compatible with iOS and Android devices. It enables you to transfer, manage, view and backup files such as music, photos, videos, contacts, messages, app, call logs and many more. Here are the steps on how you can add ringtones on your iPhone X.
- Head up to your computer's browser and visit Apoweroft Phone Manager page. Download and install the program on your computer.
- Once the program installed on your computer, launch it.
- Connect your iPhone X to computer via Lightning Cable. Tap "Trust" button when a window pops up asking if you trust the computer. Your phone will be automatically detected by the tool.
- Once connected, click the "Music" icon on the program's interface.
- Click "Import' button and select ringtones from your computer then click "Open" to start adding files to your iPhone X.
- You can now change ringtones for your device. To do it, simply go to "Settings" > "Sounds" then select ringtones for the text message and voice calls.
All added ringtones will automatically appear on your device.
Aside from that, there are other functions you can use such as screenshot, display phone screen and connect another device at the same time. This tool is very easy to use since it has a user-friendly interface.
Apowersoft Phone Manager Manage Backup Restore iOS and Android Data