Question about Air Tools & Compressors
Posted by Anonymous on
This problem could be due to several items. Low oil level, Bad temp.probe. Cooler stopped up or dirty and not allowing enough air flow thru it or maybe a thermostat. Also temp. in compressor area can be causing problem also.
Posted on May 15, 2017
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: 7.5 tas high airend temperature
1. Check your oil level, top up, or totally replace it
2. Check your cooler (Radiator looking thing) blow it out with a blow gun
3. Check your thermo valve (may need replacing)
4. Is the room that your compressor is in very warm, ambient air is a big factor in the running of your compressor
5. Do you have all the panels fitted to the machine? These are needed to aid airflow past your air-end
These are the main causes of high air end temperature. It may just need a good service
Hope this helps
Posted on Aug 30, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
May 08, 2017 | Ingersoll Rand Air Tools & Compressors
Dec 05, 2014 | Ingersoll Rand Air Tools & Compressors
Jun 24, 2014 | Ingersoll Rand Stationary Air Cooled...
Aug 29, 2012 | Ingersoll Rand Rotary Screw Compressor ...
Sep 20, 2011 | Ingersoll Air Tools & Compressors
Jul 12, 2011 | Ingersoll Air Tools & Compressors
Jun 01, 2011 | Ingersoll Air Tools & Compressors
Mar 30, 2011 | Air Tools & Compressors
Mar 03, 2010 | Ingersoll Rand Stationary Air Cooled...
Mar 20, 2018 | Air Tools & Compressors
72 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: