Question about Lands Phones
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
You could try to clear all the memory from the base unit and start again!!!
Instructions to clear phone (Uniden 8855).
1. Go to your base unit.
2. Put your flip phone in the cradle.
3. Press down and hold down (AT ALL TIMES) the end (find hs) button.
4. Whilst holding down this button, take the power plug out of the wall.
5. Whilst still holding down the end (find hs) button, plug the power back in.
6. When you hear a beep from the base unit system.
7. Let go of the end (find hs) button.
8. Your phone memory should be cleared now and you are ready to repeat the process of registering your base and additional handsets.
Posted on Feb 14, 2008
SOURCE: Uniden Cordless handset
we purchased the uninden 3 pack bundle they worked fine when installed now one handset will light up but the screen comes up blank and the handset won't work also if this can be corrected i would like to know how to purchase one extra hand set and charger
Posted on Oct 03, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 18, 2014 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone ID
Jun 08, 2013 | Vtech Lands Phones
Jun 16, 2011 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Dec 04, 2010 | Panasonic KX-TG2770 Phone System w/...
Jul 21, 2010 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Mar 06, 2010 | Lands Phones
Mar 27, 2009 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Feb 10, 2009 | Uniden TRU9480 Cordless Telephone
Oct 18, 2007 | Siemens Gigaset 8825 Cordless Phone
Jun 26, 2006 | Uniden TRU8885-2 Cordless Phone
Oct 22, 2017 | RCA Lands Phones
37 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!