Question about Samsung Cell Phones
I was given a Samsung phone but its locked how to I unlock it
I suggest you can approach Theunlockarena.com and specify the country,locked network of Samsung .Based on the availability you can get the permanent unlock service along with free instructions.
Posted on May 13, 2017
You have to take it to a phone shop and they will unlock it for you, it will most likely cost money, and you may have to contact the previous owner as well... but that's not always the case.
Posted on May 08, 2017
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Hi, I have a couple of idea for you to try.
1) Log in to your google account on your pc, the same account you registered for your phone
2) After logging in look at the top right corner of your inbox/email page, it would say your google username. Like say if you name is John, and you have a google id thats registered to your galaxy s as , email@example.com. Now this google id on the top right corner of the page would be displayed as firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Type in the google id, thats visible on the right hand top corner of your page (like email@example.com) into your galaxy s handset locked page, and type in the password.
TADA AND YOUR ON TO THE NEW SCREEN TELLING YOU TO PUT IN ANOTHER PATTERN.
or theres this one:
Take out the battery, the sim card, and the SD card leave the phone for 2 to 3 hours like that.. Put everything back in and boot up the phone.. This should work.
You could try this instead of waiting 3 hours, just remove battery and press power on switch for 20 seconds but this may not work.
or if you've tried everything, the only other way would be to take it to a Samsung mobile phone shop.
or do a factory reset:
THIS WILL ERASE ALL YOUR DATA THOUGH
Go into recovery mode - vol up & home & power. Once in the menu, select factory reset.It may take you a couple of attempts to get to the recovery mode but it does work, just keep trying.
Posted on Oct 12, 2010
SOURCE: hi i have a samsung
The only way to get around this is run the recovery
How to do this
1. Turn off the phone
2. Told down the UP Volume button and power button
3. Wait till the screen comes on and then off
4. A menu shows up and click restore/recover
5. The password is gone.
Posted on May 06, 2011
Go here to reset your Google password:
after that you should be able to use the Google Log-In to bypass your locked phone.
Posted on Apr 13, 2012
you can unlock it via IMEI or USB. USB is more cheaper and faster. Read more at http://www.fastgsm.com/en/samsung/samsung/s5830d/unlock-code/unlocking
Posted on May 14, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 11, 2015 | Samsung Cell Phones
Jul 12, 2014 | Samsung GT-i9300 Galaxy S3 Unlocked GSM...
Oct 14, 2012 | Samsung Galaxy S 4G Cell Phone
Oct 10, 2012 | Samsung Galaxy Note 4G
Sep 09, 2012 | Samsung Cell Phones
Apr 09, 2012 | Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
Feb 08, 2012 | Samsung Galaxy S Cell Phone
Jul 31, 2011 | Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
Oct 21, 2017 | Samsung Cell Phones
34 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!