Question about LG Lands Phones
Power hook up cord? My LG telephone mobile unit cord works fine but I want to make sure that it is compatible with the light tablet
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: comtrend ct507 no power
- try to use a known working power adapter with the same specs, it might be the power adapter is not supplying enough power, or
- try to press the reset button (if it has one) for like 30 secs, then turn the device off for another 30 secs. (Note: this might delete all the settings on the device)
- most probably the device is dead if same thing happens after pressing the reset button.
hope this'll help you
Posted on Jun 10, 2008
Try removing the battery. It might be damaged and overloading the laptop. Also, before you replug the AC cord, press power for at least 5 seconds.
Posted on Nov 02, 2008
SOURCE: Olevia 540-B11 - no power
Symptoms of a Defective or dying Power supplies on LCD TVs.
1. Light(s) on the front panel are behaving not normal example, blinking, amber color or not steady, fainting, etc.
2. TV not turning ON properly.
3. TV turns OFF by itself.
4. Needs to be unplug to many times to make it work.
5. Humming or high pitch noise heard through speakers or at the back of the TV.
I repair these power supplies. Write to email@example.com if you require further assistance.
Posted on Jan 07, 2009
Sounds as though the power cord reset switch might be bad and need to be replaced. If not, then there is a short somewhere in the system. Do an ohms test on the switch to determine if it is bad.
Posted on Mar 17, 2009
This issue could be due to presence of static charges or internal hardware malfunction of the notebook. To isolate the exact cause of the issue, perform the steps provided below.
Step 1: Hard Reset
To perform a hard reset, please follow the steps listed below:
1. Unplug the AC adapter from the notebook PC and remove from any port replicator or docking station.
2. Remove the battery from the notebook battery compartment.
3. Press and hold down the power button for about 20 seconds.
4. Insert the battery and plug the AC adapter back into the notebook PC.
5. Press the power button to turn the notebook PC back on.
This will discharge the static charges from the notebook. Now turn on the notebook and check for the issue. If the issue persists, then remove and reseat the memory modules of the notebook and check for the issue.
Step 2: Remove and Reseat the Memory Modules
You can refer the service manual provided below for information to remove and reseat the memory modules of the notebook.
Refer page no: 52 & 53
NOTE: PDF manuals require the Adobe Acrobat Reader for viewing and printing.
If the issue persists after the above steps, then this could be due to internal hardware malfunction of the notebook and requires a detailed onsite diagnosis by a service technician. If your notebook is covered under HP Standard Warranty, then I would request you to contact HP Support to get your notebook repaired under warranty.
I believe the information provided would be helpful to isolate the issue with your notebook.
Posted on Jun 07, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 24, 2016 | Invacare Pronto M51 Power Wheelchair
Dec 19, 2014 | Motorola Cell Phones
Jun 25, 2011 | Pride Used Mobility Jet 3 Power Wheel...
Feb 28, 2011 | Dell Battery Charger AC Adapter For Dell...
Jan 26, 2010 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Dec 20, 2008 | Gateway T-1625 Notebook
46 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: