How can I block adult content sites on safari
1. Log in with an admin account
2. Open System Preferences, then click "Accounts"
3. If the padlock in the bottom left corner is closed, click on it, then type your password. otherwise, proceed to step 4
4. Select the account you want to put a Block on, then click "Parental Controls"
5. Mark the "Safari" checkbox
6. Log on to the account, and open Safari
7. In the bookmarks bar, click the icon of the book with the padlock over it, and enter your user name and password
8. Add to the Bookmarks Bar any sites which you want to allow.
Try the above steps and positively reply me about your view.
Thank you Sir, Have a nice day.
Sep 24, 2009 |
Apple MacBook 13"White /2.0Ghz Intel Core2...