Question about Proscan Televison & Video
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I still have not figured out how to program the exact code in the crk76DBL1.
However, I did figure out how to use the code search for the TV
1) Turn on the component you want to control (TV, VCR, DVD)
2) Press and hold BOTH the component button on the remote and the On-Off button
3) The On-Off button remains lit. Now press Play (The On-Off button will blink)
4) If, after five seconds, the component does not respond, continue to press the PLAY button every five seconds until the component turns off.
5) When the component turns off, press and release the REVERSE button, then wait two seconds to see if the component turns on again.
6) To save the new code, when the illuminated ON-OFF button turns off, press and release the STOP button.
I hope everyone finds this helpful and saves people time and frustration.
Posted on Jul 04, 2008
SOURCE: Proscan 26LB30Q Vs PS2 = HELP
The red white and yellow cables are composite connections. The red/green/blue connections are component connections.
The playstation's composite connections consist of two audio connections- red & white, and a composite yellow video connection. The TV's white connection is the audio, and the red/green/blue are component video. You need an adapter that will connect the one yellow(composite video) to the three red/green/blue (component video) connections
Posted on Apr 02, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 05, 2014 | Proscan 32LB30QD 32 in. LCD TV
May 04, 2014 | Televison & Video
Jul 27, 2012 | Proscan 40LD45Q TV
Feb 17, 2011 | Proscan 42LA45H 42 in. LCD TV
Feb 26, 2009 | Proscan 42LA30H 42 in. LCD Television
24 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!