Question about Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I just helped my daughter fix hers by following these instructions I found elsewhere - it worked. Make sure you wait until the light stops blinking to push 'reset' 4 times. Also - lots of people reported small objects obstructing the cartridge - make sure that is not the case first.
1. Turn off printer
2. Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
3. Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go.
4. Press Resume button 2 times then let BOTH buttons go.
5. Green lights will flash and then stop blinking.
6. When green lights are solid, press the Resume button 4 times.
7. Press the Power button and the printer should turn off, if not,
press the Power button once more.
8. Your printer should respond as normal..
Posted on Jan 07, 2009
try to reset your printer ---
How to reset the Canon MP150 after a refill (Step 10 concerns refill; instructions below the steps):
Method1 (Safe Factory Method):
1) Disconnect the printer’s power outlet
2) Press and hold the power button while connecting the power outlet back.
3) While still holding down the power button, press the reset button twice.(red circle with a triangle)
4) Release the power button
The printer takes about 10 seconds to show the number 0.
5) Press + to change the value from 0 to 1.
6) When this value is 1, press colour button; this will light up two leds.
One is for plain paper and the other for photo paper. At this point is feed the printer with paper.
7) Press the power button twice and the printer will print a some stuff (if it doesn't print by itself, then press the "color" button once and the test sheet will print). Don’t worry much about the printed material. I got some stripped lines and some numbers. I believe that my colour cartridge is clogged which is why I got the green strips.
When you print this sheet the value in the display returns to zero.
8 ) Open the printer cover cover (not the scanner cover) and remove the cartridges. With the printer still open, disconnect the power outlet.
9) Close the lid and turn on the printer.
10) Refill cartridges and place them back in their nice little abode in the printer.
Posted on Mar 09, 2009
Try it works for most Canon
Hi you can try
Posted on Jan 25, 2010
E5 means cartridges error - to fix press the
"stop\reset" button for 5-7 seconds and then release it.
You can also try this:
1) With the printer power turned off but connected to a power source, while pressing the Resume/Cancel button, press and hold the Power button.
(DO NOT release the buttons. The Power LED lights in green to indicate that a function is selectable.)
2) While holding the Power button, release the Resume/Cancel button. (DO NOT release the Power button.)
3) While holding the Power button, press the Resume/Cancel button 2 times, and then release both the Power and
Resume/Cancel buttons. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the Alarm and Power LEDs light
alternately, Alarm in orange and Power in green, starting with Alarm LED.)
4) When the Power LED lights in green, press the Resume/Cancel button the specified number of time(s)according to the function listed in the table below. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the Alarm and
Power LEDs light alternately, Alarm in orange and Power in green, starting with Alarm LED.)
4 times----Green (Power)------Waste ink counter resetting
Posted on Apr 07, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 16, 2013 | Canon MP250
Aug 22, 2011 | Canon Pixma Mp250 Allinone Inkjet Photo...
Aug 21, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 04, 2011 | Canon Pixma Mp250 Allinone Inkjet Photo...
Feb 01, 2011 | Canon Pixma Mp250 Allinone Inkjet Photo...
Jan 24, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 20, 2011 | Canon Pixma Mp250 Allinone Inkjet Photo...
Jan 14, 2011 | Canon Pixma Mp250 Allinone Inkjet Photo...
Apr 07, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP240 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 04, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
26 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!