Question about Televison & Video
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Sanyo DVR-DX600 Region Code
Could you pls try:
1. Remove DVD or video from the player.
2. Press the ‘Set-up’ button on the remote control.
3. Select the ‘System Info’ mode from the on-screen menu.
4. Using the remote control 10-key type in ‘1101′
5. ‘Region code’ should appear as an option on the ‘System Info’ menu. Initially the region code will be set to 2. Press ‘0′ on your remote control using the 10-keys to set to multi-region.
6. Press ‘OK/Enter’ on the remote control.
7. Finish by pressing the ‘Set-up’ button once more.
This was actually intended for a Sanyo DVR-V100E &HVRDX610 but I was made to understand should also work for DVR-DX600. This was originally posted here.
Hope this be of initial help/idea. Pls post back how things turned up or should you need additional information.
Good luck and kind regards.
Thank you for using FixYa.
Posted on May 08, 2008
Hi, have you tried this? It worked on my LG player.
1. Open DVD tray
2. Press "0000" on the remote.
3. A screen will appear saying NEW REGION CODE displaying the current one.
4. Press "0" for all zones.
5. Press the "select" button on the remote.
6. Close the CD tray.
7. Power off
Posted on Feb 15, 2009
SOURCE: Region Codes
It works for NS50P, NS575 and the most models of the families NS50 e
With the DVD player turned off(stand by), press:
Choose option 2 and after option 4. Type:
12450 [press enter]
00000 - Then press enter and power off.
DVD will now be region Free.
Posted on Mar 23, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 09, 2010 | Zenith ZDA311 DVD Player
Aug 23, 2010 | Philips Televison & Video
Dec 27, 2009 | Samsung DVD-V6700 DVD Player/VCR
Nov 30, 2009 | Panasonic DMR-EZ47V DVD Recorder/VCR
Aug 28, 2008 | Televison & Video
Jan 29, 2008 | Funai PY90VG DVD Player/VCR
Jan 05, 2008 | Philips DVP3140
33 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: