Dear Sir , If you start copying a Class 10 / 11
I understand the pain and how difficult it is to work on a science document!!!!!!!!!!!!
By the way if you are using the office suite applications such as Word 2007 or word 2010, you can insert the symbols easily.
To insert a symbol or special character into your document, follow these steps in Word 2007:
1. Position the cursor where you would like to insert the symbol or character
2. Open the Insert ribbon
3. Click Symbol in the Symbol section
4. A menu will appear with a small selection of symbols
5. If you don't see the symbol or character you'd like to insert, click More Symbols
6. Use the controls to select between symbols and special characters. Additional tools on the symbols tab will help you expand or narrow your selection
7. When you find your symbol or special character, click it and then click Insert
8. When you're done, click Close
The symbol or special character will appear at the appropriate place in your document.
Hope this helps!!!
Well, I am helpless regarding developing a keyboard with all those scientific symbols,.LOL
Jan 07, 2011 |
Logitech 967437-0403 Keyboard