Need the device code for comcast customs dvr remote control
Comcast Universal Remote - Red OK/Select Button
There are no codes for Protron DVD player you need to use the search mode on the remote here is how.
earchching For Youour Code
If your home entertainment device does not respond to the remote control after trying all of the codes listed for your brand, or if your brand is not listed at all, try searching for your code.
For example, after trying all of the codes for your TV, you still cannot get the remote control to operate your TV, then:
1. Turn on your TV.
2. On the remote control, press TVTV once. Then press and hold Setup until the TVTV key blinks twice, then release Setup.
3. Enter 9 - 9 - 1. The TVTV key will blink twice.
4. Press and release the digit 1. The TVTV key will blink twice.
Note: Substitute 1 with 0 if searching for a Cable code, 2 if searching for a DVD, VCR or PVR and 3 if searching for an Audio device
5. Press Power and aim the remote control at the TV and press CH + one or more times until the TV turns off.
NOTE: In the search mode, the remote control will send IR codes from its library to the selected device, starting with the most popular code first.
6. Press Setup once to lock in the code.The TVTV key will blink twice.
7. To search for the codes of another device, repeat steps 1 to 5, but substitute the AUX key for the device you are searching for.
Jan 23, 2011 |
Protron PD-800 DVD Player