Question about Tablets & eReaders
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Turn the power off and pull the battery out and reinsert it.
2. Hold the Volume Down button.
3. Then press and release the Power button.
4. Wait a minute,the menu appears that allows for Fastbook, Recovery, Clear Storage, and Simlock.
5. Ok,press the Volume Down button to choose Clear Storage.
6. Next,press and release the Power button,Wait for the Kobo Arc to restart.
7. You will see the two options: Volume Up for YES and Volume Down for NO.
8. If you choose YES, all data will be deleted from your Kobo Arc and including third-party applications.
9. The Kobo Arc will reboot to its original data.
10. This time you can restore your backed up data to your phone.
Posted on Nov 25, 2014
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 24, 2017 | Tablets & eReaders
Jan 09, 2016 | Kobo Arc
Mar 14, 2015 | Kobo 6" eReader Touch Edition
Mar 10, 2015 | Kobo Arc
Nov 25, 2014 | Tablets & eReaders
Oct 27, 2014 | Tablets & eReaders
Dec 27, 2013 | Kobo Arc
Mar 28, 2013 | Kobo Arc
Jan 18, 2013 | KOBO, INC Kobo Mini
73 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!