Question about Baby Gear
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I presume you have this sorted this by now! but for anyone else reading this.
When it is down push down on the handle then press the grey button. It should open.
Posted on May 01, 2009
(The engineers couldn't have hid these much better if they tried...)
1) Open the trunk lid all the way.
2) Look up under the inside top edge of the trunk opening.
3) You will see two 1" wide x 1/2" thick, black plastic knobs, about 1' apart from each other.
4) Pull straight back on a knob to release one of the back seat halves.
5) Go forward to the back seat compartment and lay each released seat the rest of the way down.
6) Paint the buttons white so the next person can find them easier!
Posted on Mar 24, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 15, 2015 | Samsonite Photography
Mar 09, 2014 | Caddytek CaddyLite 11.5 v2 Deluxe Push...
Jan 21, 2013 | Caddytek CaddyLite 11.5 v2 Deluxe Push...
Jul 14, 2012 | Samsonite Silhouette 11 Hardside Spinner
Apr 02, 2011 | Samsonite Tripod
Nov 30, 2010 | Samsonite Tripod
Nov 08, 2010 | Samsonite Silhouette 11 Hardside Spinner
Sep 08, 2010 | Cosco Alpha Omega Elite 5-Point 22-155
Apr 08, 2009 | Samsonite Tripod
31 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!