Question about Sagem Cell Phones
Works with virgin sim ,but talk talk free essential sim screen message sim locked only!1
Posted by Anonymous on
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: need unlocking code for LG KG225
bought this phone as unlocked off ebay have 2 different sim card and neither work the phone screen comes up with tracfone that means it loced can anyone please help me to unlock this phone tks teehak
Posted on Apr 14, 2008
SOURCE: samsung e-250 i need unlock code
Please follow the instructions carefully! Following are the 12-point instructions to unlock your Samsung E250 phone:
1. First do a CUSTOM RESET by tying in:
(Phone may display foreign language – don't worry! The last digits after the * will appear as - - - -; this is normal)
2. Turn off your phone
3. Take the battery and SIM out of the phone
4. Take a wrong network SIM (a SIM the phone does not currently accept) and insert it ONLY HALF way in, so when you turn on the phone it won't detect the SIM. Very important so the phone won't ask for network password and will show "Insert SIM" message.
The process of inserting only half of the SIM. I advice you to take care and do it with a soft approach as you might not have done this before.
5. 2. Now put the battery in carfully behind the protruding SIM card and switch the phone on. The phone must show "Insert SIM" message.
6. 3. Without turning off the phone, now push the SIM card all the way in, at this stage the phone must continue to display the "Insert SIM" message with the WRONG SIM inside.
7. Now make a FULL RESET by typing: *2767*3855#
9. Change the NCK password to 8 zeros by typing: *7465625*638*00000000*00000000#
8. The phone should reboot working with "wrong" SIM inside. (Do not turn off the phone)
10. Disable network lock by typing: #7465625*638*00000000#
12. Check this is done with *#7465625#
If your phone is not unlocked please retry the above ensuring all steps are followed to the letter, 9 out of 10 people who have problems have made a simple error and find that when they repeat all the steps it works.
Posted on Oct 30, 2008
SOURCE: sagem my511x mobile phone locked
You have to contact your current service provider. And tell them you want to unlock your phone they wil ask for the imei# Give them the imei# and they wil give you an unlock code.
Sometimes you have to send a request from there site but it depends on te service provider. Just call them and you'll know ;)
Posted on Apr 01, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 15, 2014 | HTC Cell Phones
1 - Switch ON your Sagem my201X with a NOT ACCEPTED SIM Card.
2 - Sagem my201X will display the message "SIM VERROU".
3 - Enter the Unlock Code.
NOT ACCEPTED : We mean, to use a sim card from a network other than the network to which your Sagem my201X is locked to.
WARNING : If your Sagem my201X shows "CODE POSTE" it's because a Security Code has been set on the Sagem my201X, it can be either 0000 or 1234 but we can't calculate this code with the IMEI because it's not a code from the manufacturer of Service provider but it's a code given by the user of the Sagem my201X!
Jun 01, 2012 | Sagem my201X Cellular Phone
Jul 05, 2011 | Cell Phones
Dec 07, 2008 | Sagem my201X Cellular Phone
Jul 09, 2008 | Sagem My501X Cellular Phone
31 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: