Question about Doro Computers & Internet
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Address Book - Manual entry
I have just worked it out after numerous attempts!!!
1) Pair your mobile phone with the KCA BT100 (Passcode 1234)
2) Disable the "handsfree" option on the mobile phone for this pairing
3) Select the contact you want to send, bear in mind that the maximum you can send is 300!
4) 'Beam' the contact and your phone will search for bluetooth devices
5) Select the KCA BT-100 and press send/enter
A few seconds later the contact will be sent.
Once you have sent all the contacts you wish to send, turn off the car. Enable the handsfree function on the pairing, when you view the telephone screen you will see that the phonebook option has now been highlighted and you can select from the contacts you have just enetered!
Posted on Jun 18, 2008
You have a filter on. When you see the screen that says "no addresses" you need to go to the top where it says "FIND:" then click the "Blackberry" key to the left of your trackball. Scroll up to "Filter" and click. One of your "categories" is checked. Click on whatever one is highlighted to uncheck. All of your addresses should pop up.
Posted on Mar 13, 2009
Syncronization! The Nokia phone will not just easily transfer or sync the contacts to your Black Berry because they are running on 2 different softwares.
In order for you to transfer all the contacts to your Black Berry is through synchronization
The Nokia N70 came with a CD called the Nokia PC Suite. And Black Berry should have a sync software.
What are the things you need:
2. Nokia N70
3. Black Berry phone
4. Nokia PC Suite CD
5. Black Berry sync software
1. Install the Nokia PC suite to the computer.
2. Connect the Nokia N70 to the computer.
3. Export all the Contacts from Nokia N70 to your computer (refer to the manual)
4. Once the contacts are saved in your computer, disconnect the Nokia and connect your Black Berry.
5. Run the sync software of Black Berry and import the Contacts that are saved in the computer going to your Black Berry (refer to the manual of Black berry).
This is hiow to transfer the contacts from one phone to another.
I would also suggest to contact Nokia so that you will have a clearer idea on how to do it.
Posted on May 23, 2009
Use parrot sw update with a computer. Connect your computer to parrot via bluetooth and complete update. Delete all old paired devices too.
Posted on Feb 18, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 28, 2017 | Computers & Internet
Aug 15, 2017 | Doro Cell Phones
May 20, 2017 | Doro Cell Phones
Feb 07, 2017 | Doro Cell Phones
Sep 29, 2016 | Cell Phones
Jul 31, 2016 | Doro Cell Phones
Mar 23, 2015 | Facebook Computers & Internet
Feb 15, 2015 | Facebook Toolbar
Aug 20, 2011 | Yahoo Mail
Oct 11, 2008 | Yahoo Messenger
31 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: