Question about Haier Washing Machines
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Follow these steps to clear the password:
NOTE: These steps also clear CMOS.
1. Shut down the computer. If you are unsure whether the computer is off or in Hibernation, turn the computer on, and then shut it down through the operating system.
2. Disconnect all external devices connected to the computer.
3. Disconnect the power from the computer by first unplugging the power cord from the AC outlet and
then unplugging the AC adapter from the computer.
4. Remove the battery
5. Remove the real-time clock (RTC) battery
6. Wait approximately 30 minutes.
7. Replace the RTC battery and reassemble the computer.
8. Connect AC power to the computer. Do not reinsert any batteries at this time.
9. Turn on the computer.
All passwords and all CMOS settings have been cleared.
Posted on Aug 02, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 29, 2016 | Haier Washing Machines
May 12, 2016 | Haier Washing Machines
Jan 19, 2016 | Haier Dishwashers
Jun 02, 2014 | Heating & Cooling
Jul 27, 2011 | GE Washing Machines
Dec 27, 2009 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Sep 09, 2007 | Haier HTF20R21 20" TV
80 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: