Question about The Audio Players & Recorders
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
My carrier humidifier does not show any runoff of water in the over flow. it does not appear to be getting water
Posted on Feb 17, 2009
With the water turned on you may be able to hear or feel the water running through the bad valve. If not, you can turn each one on and off by hand by either turning the solenoid or the bleeder valve figure out which one it's not. Once you find the culprit you can see if it needs a new solenoid or open it up to clear out any sediment or debris that's keeping it from closing.
Posted on Apr 20, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 28, 2016 | Irritrol 205T 1" Globe Valve, National...
Aug 01, 2015 | Irritrol Kwik Dial 4 Zone In
Jun 02, 2014 | Computers & Internet
May 14, 2014 | Kitchen Appliances - Others
Apr 05, 2014 | Kitchen Appliances - Others
U cant get an amplified out put form ur av receiver for zone 2. speaker a A and B is the same out put of frond left and right. it is not ZONE 2 output. U can get only a pre output for zone to from this receiver. U nee a separate stereo amplifier for using zone 2 .put an amplifier in the other room, connect the zone 2 pre out to it. And do the following setup in ur av receiver .
The receiver shows check speaker cable because its amplifier minimum impedance is 8 ohms . when u connect other speaker in speaker the total impedance will come under 4 ohms. Speaker b is not ZONE 2 in this amplifier
1. press the input selector button A or B to select the source component you want to setup.
2. press and hold LEARN (on remote) button about 3 seconds by using a boll pen or similar object ( SETUP and the selected component name appear alternately in the display window.)
3. press up or down arrow to select "zone2"
4. press LEARN to complete the Zone 2 setup.
5. press source select up arrow to display Zone2 in the window.
6. press an input selector button to select input source u want to listen to in the second room
7. u can control the component by using the component control area button
Dec 26, 2010 | Yamaha RX-V2200 Receiver
Nov 30, 2010 | Garden
Apr 07, 2010 | Plumbing
Sep 28, 2009 | Kitchen Appliances - Others
Oct 13, 2007 | Yamaha RX-V657 Receiver
26 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: