Apple id lock on iphone 4s
I assume you mean a key coded lock on the phone. If so, you're going to need to reset all the data on your phone. You're going to need a computer and a sync cable for your phone. On your computer, install iTunes, regardless of OS. Then:
1. Disconnect the USB cable from the iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, but leave the other end of the cable connected to your computer's USB port.
2. Turn off the device: Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button for a few seconds until the red slider appears, then slide the slider. Wait for the device to turn off.
* If you cannot turn off the device using the slider, press and hold the
Sleep/Wake and Home buttons at the same time. When the device turns off, release the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons.
3. While pressing and holding the Home button, reconnect the USB cable to the device. The device should turn on. Note: If you see the battery charge warning, let the device charge for at least ten minutes to ensure that the battery has some charge, and then start with step 2 again.
4. Continue holding the Home button until you see the "Connect to iTunes" screen. When this screen appears you can release the Home button.
5. If necessary, open iTunes. You should see the "recovery mode" alert.
6. Use iTunes to restore the device.
Mar 02, 2014 |
Apple iPhone 4S