Question about The Audio Players & Recorders
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Yamaha RX-V657 Zone 2
Suggestion by clarkent22
I called and spoke with Yamaha support staff (Chuck) who was very helpful. I was able to get my issue resolved hopefully this works for you too.
Couple of solutions:
1) Go into the Menu setting (Manual SetUp/Speaker Set) and make sure that you do not have Presence Speakers or Suround Back Speakers
2) Also in the Menu settings (Manual SetUp/Options/Multi Zone Settings) make sure that your Zone 2 Amplifier is set to "Int" (assuming you are not using external amp
3) Zone 2 can only accept an analog signal (not digital)... so there are two steps to this one. First, make sure that you either run only analog, or if you run digital and analog then you need to select "Analog Input" on the front of the unit. If yours was working earlier, my guess is that your input settings got switched to digital (or auto) You need to have analog set up for each specific external source (DVD, Cable/DTS, etc)....
4) This model receiver will only let you control Zone 2 with the remote control. You can power it on the receiver unit. But to select your source you have to press the Amp button, then the ** button. Then you control Zone 2 and you can toggle sources and adjust volume. (Check your owners manual for programing remote for zone 2.. think I pressed the "code" button and then 2999.)
Hope this helps... it worked for me If not call Yamaha they were very helpful.
Posted on Dec 05, 2007
Try this site:
Particularly the entries from:
Region code hack posted by Anthony Green, September 10 2006:
Region code hack posted by ZoidsGodzilla, November 22 2006:
Posted on Jan 08, 2008
SOURCE: Honeywell TZ-4 Misbehaving
there is a "zone a lone" switch on the upper right side of the panel. Make sure it is in the "occupied" position. I believe that is up. If that doesn't work reply back.
Posted on Sep 18, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 16, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Apr 15, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Oct 03, 2012 | GE / Caddx Networx Programmable LCD Keypad...
These are the instructions posted on the Armitron website. I hope they help.
1. From Time Telling Mode, press 'B' twice to enter the
2. Press 'A'. Alarm Hours flash. Press 'C' to advance the
3. Press 'B'. Alarm Minutes flash. Press 'C' to advance the
4. Press 'B'. Alarm Time Zone flashes. Press 'C' to select
either Time Zone 1 or Time Zone 2.
NOTE: The Alarm is available in one Time Zone only.
5. Press 'A' to end set sequence.
6. Press 'B' to return to Time Telling Mode.
ACTIVATING THE ALARM AND HOURLY CHIME
1. While in Alarm Mode, press 'C' to activate the Alarm.
The Alarm symbol appears to indicate the Alarm will
sound at the preset Alarm Time for 20 seconds or until
'A', 'B' or 'C' is pressed.
2. Press 'C' again to activate the Hourly Chime.
"CHIME" appears to indicate the Hourly Chime will sound
every hour on the hour.
3. Press 'C' again to deactivate the Alarm.
4. Press 'C' again to deactivate the Hourly Chime.
5. Press 'B' to return to Time Telling Mode.
Apr 12, 2011 | Armitron Digital Sport #40/8095SIL Watch
Mar 22, 2011 | Honeywell Ademco 6160 Alpha Keypad Vista...
Dec 25, 2010 | Honeywell Ademco 6160 Alpha Keypad Vista...
Feb 25, 2010 | GE Security Simon 3 Wireless Home Security...
Mar 09, 2008 | GE Security Simon 3 Wireless Home Security...
38 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: