Question about Health & Beauty
5 ways to increase Red Blood Cells in your body are:
1. Consume iron rich foods: Iron is one of the most important ingredients to increase the growth of red blood cells in the body. Iron-rich foods include dark leafy green vegetables, raisins, apricots, peas, beans and other foods.
2. Eat more vitamin E: It is needed to keep red blood cells healthy in the body. Dark green vegetables, mango, avocado, nuts, and seeds are some of the food rich in Vitamin E.
3. Eat more Vitamin B2: Almonds, mushrooms and sesame seeds are rich in vitamin B2. It is required to maintain the health of Red blood cells in the body.
4. Eat More Vitamin B3: Peanuts, mushrooms, green peas, sunflower seeds and avocado are some of the richest vitamin B3 foods on the planet.
5. Eat More Vitamin B12: The top food sources of vitamin B12 are meat, eggs, milk and cheese. They increase the production of red blood cells in the body.
Posted on May 06, 2017
Many vegetables and fruits are used to build up the red blood cells in the body.
Some of the things you can eat are:
b. Beet root
d. Green vegetables
c. Vitamin E, etc.
Posted on Jun 23, 2017
Iron is one of the most important ingredients to increase the growth of red blood cells in the body. Iron-rich foods include dark leafy green vegetables, raisins, apricots, peas, beans and other foods.
Posted on Jun 13, 2017
Some of the foods that you can eat to increase the red blood cells in your body are:
c. Green vegetables
e. Eggs and cheese, etc.
Posted on Jun 13, 2017
Eat, trink and sleep
Posted on May 05, 2017
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 06, 2017 | The Health & Beauty
May 05, 2017 | giving Health & Beauty
Mar 08, 2017 | Health & Beauty
Dec 01, 2016 | Miscellaneous
Aug 18, 2016 | Health & Beauty
Jun 07, 2016 | Health & Beauty
Sep 20, 2012 | Health & Beauty
487 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!