Question about Heating & Cooling
Tried reset 1,4 sequence
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: No Cold Water
Sounds like the fans have stoped turning for the cooling system. If you cannot hear the fans turn on when you flip the COOL switch this is your problem. Pick the fans up at a computer parts store like Frys. Any other part failure on this unit other than a loose wire is not worth repairing.
Posted on Jul 10, 2008
Do the following.
4. Proceed by checking the drain hose for proper connection and kinks and make sure that it is not blocked.
5. Also check that the main waste drain pipe, if you use one, is not blocked and clean if required.
6. Reconnect the power and switch the machine on.
If the problem persists then do the following.
7. Switch off the machine and disconnect the mains power.
8. Check the electrical connections at the pump and make sure it is operational.
9. Remove the connecting hoses, and expect water to drain out and make sure the pipes are not blocked with debris or any object blockage.
10. Makes sure the pump appears clear and that the impeller looks in good condition.
11. Reconnect the hoses and then reconnect power and switch the machine on.
12. If problem has not been corrected, then remove the pump and check that the drive coupling to the motor is OK and that the motor turns OK. If all is well then replace the pump.
Posted on Oct 23, 2009
Error 62 is related to hot surface ignitor (HSI)or/nglo module
you can check the resistance of the ignitor should be less than 10 oms @ 20 degrees
failing that, if you incomming suppy exceeds 270 volt will also result in error 62
Posted on May 15, 2010
Testimonial: "The error did indicate an HSI problem but it turned out to be a fault on the circuit board of the control module, thanks anyway"
I have an identical issue with my Brivis.
Did you get a solution?
Mine can be running, then goes blank and says searching. it will eventually come back.
Just wondering if you had to replace the 14100?
Posted on Jun 01, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 25, 2013 | Heating & Cooling
Mar 23, 2012 | Heating & Cooling
Jul 18, 2011 | Heating & Cooling
Jul 12, 2010 | Heating & Cooling
Jun 29, 2010 | Heating & Cooling
May 04, 2010 | Heating & Cooling
Feb 18, 2010 | Ruud Central System Air Conditioner
Jun 01, 2008 | Heating & Cooling
Nov 07, 2006 | Lexmark E232 Laser Printer
32 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!