Question about Panasonic Microwave Ovens
If it stops after 22 seconds, that means the controller has detected a problem, usually a problem with the inverter, controller, magnetron, or a bad connection from one or the other.
Due to the lethal voltages used and produced in inverters, I do not recommend that an inexperienced person work on these.
You can find an authorized Panasonic servicer here:
- William E. Miller, AS-EET
Microwave Oven Control Panel Repair Nationwide
"Recycling by repairing since 1982"
Posted on May 06, 2017
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
H95, H97, H98 or H99 mean that there's a problem with your inverter, magnetron, or digital programming circuit.
Due to the lethal voltages used and produced, I do not recommend that an inexperienced person work on these.
I would recommend that you contact your nearest Panasonic-authorized servicer.
We're happy to help you with free advice and we'd appreciate your thoughtful rating of our answer.
Posted on Sep 16, 2008
SOURCE: I have a Panasonic Dimension 4
So we can help you, please post a NEW FixYa inquiry which includes your full model number from the tag on the unit, and the answer to these questions:
Is it dead? (meaning no display, no beeps when you press a pad on the keypad and the inside light does not come on when you open the door)
Is it running but not heating?
Any usual noises?
Does it shut off after a few seconds when you try to cook with it?
Of so, exactly how many seconds?
Are there any error codes on the display?
Also, if you;re not in the US, which country are you in?
Posted on Oct 11, 2009
SOURCE: I have a Panasonic Genius
The tin foil has acted as a short and overstressed the oven. Unplug it from the wall for 30 minutes, this will allow the capacitors to drain away reseting the unit, and try again. If it's the same then the magnetron (the device that is generating the heat) was damaged and to fix that a repairman is needed - very high voltages inside.
Posted on Sep 04, 2010
Depending upon the design, it may be necessary to remove the outer cover to gain access to the light for replacement.
Posted on May 21, 2015
Tips for a great answer:
May 21, 2015 | Panasonic Microwave Ovens
Jan 25, 2014 | Microwave Ovens
Apr 13, 2013 | Panasonic Genius Prestige Nnsd997s...
Sep 14, 2012 | Panasonic Genius Prestige Nnsd997s...
May 14, 2011 | Panasonic Microwave Ovens
Nov 01, 2017 | Microwave Ovens
May 26, 2010 | Panasonic Microwave Ovens
Nov 07, 2017 | Panasonic NN-P794BF 1250 Watts Microwave...
Jun 20, 2009 | Panasonic Microwave Ovens
Sep 14, 2008 | Panasonic Microwave Ovens
60 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: