Question about Vacuums
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
we had one,
they get clogged up with pet hair and blow belts and brush bar bearings, take the belt cover off and see if both belts are present, I also suggest selling it to somebody you dont like. The first generation clearview bissels are a sub standard machine.
Posted on Jun 22, 2008
That means that you need to replace the pump belt. Here is the belt you
need and a manual you can view:
Bissell 7901 Belt and Manual
Posted on Mar 02, 2010
Testimonial: "just what I was looking for thank you"
SOURCE: sprayer not working
Try these suggestions to get your machine working properly:
Make sure there is liquid in both the Tank-in-Tank and the SmartMix Bottle and check for spray through the upholstery hose. If the hose does not spray please check the following:
- Remove the belt access door and inspect the pump belt to ensure it is not broken, worn or stretched. You may also check the belt by turning on the power and watching the brush on the bottom of the machine. If the brush rotates the belt is not broken.
- Check for proper placement of the o-ring on the SmartMix Cap Insert (some o-rings are detachable and need to fit over the straw; others are molded to the cap).
- Check for liquid in the base of the machine where the SmartMix Bottle sits (SmartMix Reservoir). If there is no liquid in the reservoir, the neck on the SmartMix Bottle may be undersized, the cap will not make proper contact with the unit and the smart mix bottle will need to be replaced.
- Check for the black or red tank gasket on the SmartMix Bottle Cap and on the bottom of the Tank-in-Tank Assembly. If gasket is lodged in base of unit or has been lost, reattach gasket on auto-load or order new gasket if appropriate.
- Check the valves on the bottoms of the Tank-in-Tank and SmartMix Bottle to make sure water/solution will come through when the "x" valve is depressed. Bladder or SmartMix bottle may be empty or the valve may be blocked internally.
- Check if the small rounded window tabs on the top edge of the Floor Nozzle Window are locked in their mating slots on the base of the machine and not inadvertently lifting the tank up out of place.
If these suggestions do not solve the problem, contact a technician at a local BISSELL Authorized Service Center inspect your machine.
To locate your nearest BISSELL Authorized Service Center, please go to www.bissell.com. Click on the Customer Support tab near the top of the homepage and enter your zip code in the Service Center locator box to perform your search.
You can also locate a Service Center by phone, 24 hours a day, by calling 1-800-237-7691 and choosing option #1.
Posted on Jun 16, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 16, 2015 | Euro-Pro Shark Steam Mop - Gray/ Purple...
May 27, 2014 | Euro-Pro Shark Steam Mop - Gray/ Purple...
Mar 03, 2011 | Bissell Carpet Cleaner Powerbrush Deep...
Dec 21, 2010 | Bissell 1950-3 Quicksteamer Plus Vacuum
Dec 16, 2010 | Euro-Pro Shark Steam Mop - Gray/ Purple...
Nov 04, 2010 | Euro-Pro Shark Steam Mop - Gray/ Purple...
Sep 24, 2010 | Bissell 1950-3 Quicksteamer Plus Vacuum
Oct 08, 2009 | Euro-Pro Shark Steam Mop - Gray/ Purple...
Aug 15, 2009 | Euro-Pro Shark Steam Mop - Gray/ Purple...
Jun 29, 2009 | Bissell 1699 ProHeat Clear View Upright...
26 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: