Question about Microsoft Computers & Internet
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
You can find the quick start guide on the logitech website but doesn't answer this question. I was needing the same answer. I figured it out after pushing all the buttons, maybe you have by this time tried the same thing.
In case you haven't here is the answer:
there is a little time button (looks like a clock) right above the sleep button on the remote. press and hold this until the time on the display flashes, press plus or minus to move the hours first, then press the play/pause button to switch to minutes and plus or minus to change these. press the little clock button to exit out and set the time.
Hope this helps.
Posted on Dec 30, 2008
SOURCE: I need a user manual
didnt find any either too old but here is specs.
Model No: SFK404
Simply attach the Visor to the Sun Visor or any other suitable place, connect the Bluetooth hands free kit up with mobile and away you go.
Superb Quality simple Bluetooth Car Kit with Caller Id Display and Number Keypad for easier dialing.
* Talking Time : 5 Hours * Standby Time : 150 Hours
* MIC : -47+/-1.5 * Power Consumption : Max 250mA
* Carrier Frequency : 2400MHz to 2483.5MHz * Transmission Power : Typ.1.0 dBm
* Operating Temperature : -20 ~ 70? * Storage Temperature : -40 ~ 85?
* Speaker : 8W, Max 1.5W * Digital Volume Control
* AC/DC Adaptor : 5.0V / 1A * Car Charger : Out : 5.0V/800mA
* Battery : 3.6V, 950mA Li-ion Rechargeable NK8200 series compatible
*Superior noise suppression *LCD Display - Caller ID/Calling time
*Excellent echo cancellation *Support Making/Ending a call
*Super full duplex *Support Voice Dialing, Number Dial
Compatibility : Compatible with all Bluetooth mobile phones
Profile : Supports for both Headset & Handsfree Profile
Bluetooth v1.1 compliant
CDMA & GSM & TDMA
- Approvals : SIG, CE, FCC certified
Last Number Called
Voice Dialing ( Providing the Phone Supports the feature.
Selct wether to answer, Reject and End Calls
Power On and Power Off Feature to reserve battery power.
Battery Power Status
Incoming Caller Alert ( Visor will Play a Meldoy and the Led Display will Flash Blue )
Connect to Pc for firmware upgrades ( Cable Supplied )
Bulit in Speaker
Built in Microphone
Bulit in 4Mb Memory
Supports both Headset and Car Kit Profiles ( Phone Dependant )
Transferring Audio Feature ( Both from Headset and Handset )
Standby 150 Hours ( Uses a Nokia 8210 Battery so you can have a spare battery or simply purchase any nokia phone model in car charger to charge from your car. )
Talk Time 5 Hours
1 Year Warranty
Compatable with all Bluetooth Enabled Mobile Phones.
Handset supporting headset profile
Ericsson: R520m / R520m, T39 / T39m / T39mcc, T68m / T68mc
Sony Ericsson: P800, T68,
Motorola: A803, T280i, TimePort 260C V1.1
Philips: Fisio 825/826
Handset supporting handsfree profile
Motorola: V525, V600
Nokia: 6310 / 6310i, 8910 / 8910i, 3650, 6230, 6600, n-Gage
Sony Ericsson: T68i / T68ie, T610, T613, T630, Z600
Siemens: S55, S56, SX1
Posted on Jan 22, 2009
1. Go to the manufactor's webiste.
2. There should be a search bar somewhere on the web page.
3. Click in the search bar, and type in your model number and then
4. A lot of manuals files are in adobe reader extension file.
5. You can download the manual from the website.
1. If you don't have adobe reader.
2. You can go to www.adobe.com
3. You will see a link to download adobe reader on their website.
4. After that you should be able to view your manual.
Posted on Dec 07, 2009
here is the online manual and tutorial for
If this helps you please do a vote
Posted on Mar 02, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 05, 2011 | Microsoft Wireless Desktop Elite...
on Jun 26, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jul 09, 2010 | Microsoft K5100141 Keyboard
Mar 02, 2010 | Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop Elite...
Feb 27, 2010 | Microsoft Computers & Internet
Feb 13, 2010 | Microsoft Wireless Desktop 3000 Keyboard
Nov 01, 2009 | HP D8597A Keyboard
Apr 04, 2009 | Microsoft Wireless Desktop Elite...
111 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!