Question about Dryers

1 Answer

Who in the 08234 sell's your product , Home Depot no longer sells them nor Lowe's. Call 6099926688 J Cara.

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

  • Dryers Master
  • 3,197 Answers

Not going to call... (EXCELENT way to get phished)).

FIXYA: because our only product is FREE advice.

My best advise would be to search by PRODUCT NAME

Got you precisely located in New Jersey... Edison,
your service provider
(Sprint @ Atlantic & Penn in Atlantic Cy... (not good))

My VERY BEST advice would be to EDIT OUT all
your personal information ... Repost with
the make & model of your DRYER...

Parts abound on the internet

Look below

Search Over 2 1 Million Appliance Parts

PartSelect Appliance Parts and Repair Help


I am just saying...
Carnac the Magnificent

Posted on May 03, 2017


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Barrel nut for cara mia louise crib

Might you be having a hardware store available to you, or a Lowe's, Home Depot, Menards, or Meijer's, etc.etc. They have and sell barrel nuts.

Jan 04, 2013 | Cara Mia Louise Crib

1 Answer

I lost the grill grate for my lil barbeque bucket. do you know where i can get a replacement grate? it's 13" across. thanks!

Most home centers (Lowe's & Home Depot) and other big bx stores, that sell grills and accessories, carry universal replacement grates in different shapes and sizes. Since you know the diameter, you're half way there.

Hope this helped you and Happy Grilling!!

Aug 27, 2011 | Patio Classic Barbecue Bucket Grill

1 Answer

I have a Model MOD-CAT-23785-380 Ceiling Fan. I broke the arm that holds one of the blades. I need a replacement.

Davd the "arm" is technically a "Blade Iron". You can find them at most Home Improvement Centers (Lowe's & Home Depot) as they both sell Hunter Fans and universal parts.

Hope this helped you and thanks for choosing FixYa.

Aug 09, 2011 | Hunter Heating & Cooling

1 Answer

Need fan blade-to-motor bracket as mine has broken and can't seem to repair!!!

Most home centers that sell ceiling fans carry replacement Fab Blade Irons (that's what you're looking for).Try Lowe's or Home Depot.

Jul 03, 2011 | Heating & Cooling

1 Answer

Need to buy a handle light for weber family 300

Weber doesn't have a handle light for the 'Q' Model grills. But, you can purchase a generic clamp-on handle light from just about any home center (ie.Lowe's & Home Depot) or hardware store (Ace or True Value) that sells gas grills and accessories.

Hope this helped you. Please let me know. Thanks and Happy Grilling!!

May 16, 2011 | Weber Q300 Grill

1 Answer

Microsoft office key code

Walmart sells them, sells them, sells them, Staples sells them, Office Depot sells them, Best Buy sells them, Costco sells them.

Using a code that is illegally pirated is hard to do anymore. Because of Microsoft's updates which have included automatic checks to see if what you are using is authentic. There is no way around this.

Aug 27, 2010 | Microsoft Excel 2007 Home and Student...

1 Answer

Drain water smells, dishes dont get clean

at home depot they sell a product called affresh it cleans the inside of your dishwasher from stagnant water smells also check around the area of your chopper sometimes as chopper gets dulled food can build up in that area they also sell an affresh type for washermachines this is a great product for both types of units

Apr 30, 2010 | Kenmore 24 in. 15079 Built-in Dishwasher

2 Answers

Cap to replace light kit

Hello. This is the home depot brand. remove all of the glass from the light kit and take it to home depot to be sure you get a cover that will fit properly.

Nov 11, 2009 | Dryers

1 Answer

We've just purchased a Pegasus Traditional Vessel Faucet model #65202-7004, and it appears to be missing an "all-thread bolt"... basically how it adheres itself to the countertop. We are having a horrible...

That it back to Home Depot and get your money back! Then purchase the same faucet over again. If Home Depot sells this faucet, then they should make good for what they sell. It's not your fault that parts are missing. I searched the web high and low and could not find anything on the faucet. Everybody wants to sell, but no one will help you when your in trouble!

Jan 29, 2009 | Pegasus Technologies Widespread Lavatory...

Not finding what you are looking for?
Dryers Logo

Related Topics:

28 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Dryers Experts


Level 3 Expert

79865 Answers

Donald DCruz
Donald DCruz

Level 3 Expert

17130 Answers

Brad Brown

Level 3 Expert

17173 Answers

Are you a Dryer Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides