Question about HP Office Equipment & Supplies
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Normally, these lines from the adf are caused by a speck or chunk of something stuck on the mylar window...
1. open the scanner lid
2. look on the underside of the lid for a plastic mylar window.
3. the window has a pinch piece on either end allowing the window to be dropped down.
4. either clean this window till its perfectly clear or if it's damaged, your going to have to replace it.
5. in a new printer, they usually tuck an envelope behind the big white square that next to the mylar window and should be sticking out.
6. remove 1 of the mylar windows and replace it, make sure to watch how it comes off in order to replace it the same way. their is a notch on only 1 end so pay attention.
7. if you don't have an envelope , you can order some here. Click Here!!
Posted on Jul 31, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 13, 2015 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
May 07, 2015 | HP Laserjet Pro 400 Mfp M425dn...
Jan 15, 2015 | HP LaserJet Pro 400 M425DW Mono Printer
Oct 14, 2014 | HP Laserjet Pro 400 Mfp M425dn...
Jul 31, 2014 | HP LaserJet Pro 400 Color MFP M475DN...
Apr 09, 2014 | HP Laserjet Pro 400 Mfp M425dn...
Feb 19, 2013 | HP Laserjet Pro 400 Mfp M425dn...
Oct 10, 2012 | HP Laserjet Pro 400 Mfp M425dn...
42 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!