Question about JVC Audio Players & Recorders
What causes 'P-ERROR' in JVC component dvd ux-gd7 player and how can it be fixed? it kept on occurring. please help.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: P-Error on JVC compact
JVC compact component power cord from the power outlet.
2. Unplug any connected devices.
3. Press and hold the JVC compact component power button for five seconds.
4. Plug the JVC compact component power cord back into the power outlet and turn on the JVC compact component
5. Open the menu to confirm that the JVC compact component is responding again.
6. Turn off the JVC compact componentand reconnect the devices.
7. Turn on the JVC compact component...
Posted on Jul 25, 2008
Hello i had the same problem..maybe you have already fixed this but on the back you have the speakers and a pair of red and black switches, you have to put the wires into the holes on the TOP (not the sides) of the little box on the back...then once you have put the wires in flick the flaps UP :)
Sorry if you have already solved this problem but I hope it will come in use for someone.
Posted on Apr 22, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 03, 2011 | JVC UX-GN6 120 Watts Micro Component...
Dec 23, 2010 | JVC FS-GD7 Shelf System
Apr 24, 2009 | JVC FS-GD7 Shelf System
Dec 07, 2008 | JVC UX-P550 System
Nov 29, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Jul 23, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
33 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!