Question about Computers & Internet
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 28, 2014 | HP Computers & Internet
Mar 18, 2013 | Acer Aspire One Netbook
Feb 12, 2013 | HP Compaq NC6220 Business Notebook
Press the down arrow to highlight "Repair Your computer," and press "Enter" to select the highlighted onscreen option.
Click your preferred keyboard layout, and click "Next" to continue with the laptop's restoration process.
Type "administrator" in the username field, click "OK" and click "Dell Factory Tools."
Click "Dell Factory Image Restore," and click "Next." Click the checkbox next to the Hard Drive reformat confirmation, and click "Next."
Click "Finish" to reboot the OS after the restore process finishes, which can take up to 10 minutes
hope this helps
Aug 27, 2012 | Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop Flamingo Pink
Please go through the below step, you can able to do it.
1) Shut down the Dell Latitude D620 if it's currently powered on. Click "Start" in the left-hand corner of the screen to access Windows' shut down options. Alternatively, press and hold the Latitude's power button, located on the top edge of the laptop's keyboard.
2) Turn on the computer by pressing the laptop's power button.
3) Press and hold "F8" on the top of the laptop's keyboard immediately after turning the computer on. If the Windows logo appears on the screen, you're too late and must repeat Steps 1 through 3 again. If you pressed it in time, a list of text options will appear on the screen.
4) Use your keyboard's arrow keys to scroll down to "Repair Your Computer." Push the "Enter" key on your keyboard.
5) Choose a language from the next list and select "Next." If you've password-protected your laptop, you will be prompted to enter your user name and password at this time.
6) Press "Dell Factory Image Restore." A new window will appear. Click "Next" and select the option for reformatting the hard drive and restoring the factory condition of the laptop.
Dec 17, 2010 | Dell Latitude D620 Notebook
Nov 27, 2010 | Toshiba Satellite A100-S8111TD Notebook
Nov 27, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Aug 20, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jan 08, 2009 | Computers & Internet
34 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!