Question about Lands Phones
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
As is usually the case, a very simple solution in the end. Always check every thing even if the info supplied is from a qualified person. The phone came with the wall jack to base cord but it wasn't the origonal one so the phone thought the line was busy because it wasn't receiving any voltage supply as the plug into the base set had transposed 1 with 2 & 3 with 4. Damn I hate it when its that easy. I was talking to another mate about it and he said he had a similar fault to mine & he thought the cord was the issue & he was correct.
Thanks for your time
Posted on Nov 29, 2008
SOURCE: BT Freestyle 2200
hi just want to help others as desciption aint complete above
Registering a BT Freestyle 2200 handset
1. If there is a handset in the base remove it whilst you are registering the new handset.
2. Press and hold the PAGE button on the base for about 10 seconds until you hear a beep and the In Use light starts flashing.
3. On the handset to be registered, press and hold redial & CALLSd buttons together until display shows 65-.
4. Enter the base number. If this is a new handset then the base number is 1, the display shows 65-1 then PIN. which is normally 0000
5. Enter and registration starts. When the handset beeps and returns to standby registration is complete.
Posted on Jan 13, 2010
SOURCE: Phones won't Register!!
It is possible that you have maxed all of the headsets that can connect to the base. Yes, the base can support 10 headsets, but there is a small chance that in some way you registered more to the base or you purchased a base that had phone registered to it that are not in your possession. Either way, if the base is maxed out, you will not be able to register any additional headsets to it. The only option is to do a factory reset of the base unit if this happens to be the case. This is done as follows according to Uniden Tech Support:
1. Disconnect the power from the base
2. hold down the following three (3) keys: [dnd] + [middle soft key] + [*]
3. While holding down the keys, plug in the base (hold the keys down until you hear a long beep). This is supposedly all it takes to reset the phone.
The way to determine the number of hand sets tied to the phone is to press the intercom key on the base and scroll through the list of phones. if you see more than the number you anticipate still being tied to the base, you will have to utilize the above procedure.
Posted on Mar 09, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 30, 2017 | Lands Phones
Oct 30, 2016 | Uniden Lands Phones
Jul 16, 2016 | HP bt450 Bluetooth Wireless Adapter
Sep 23, 2015 | Cell Phones
Oct 04, 2011 | Lands Phones
Apr 20, 2017 | AT&T E5634B Phone System w/ Caller ID
Jan 30, 2018 | AT&T Lands Phones
Jun 01, 2008 | Uniden EXA15580 Cordless Telephone
Oct 25, 2007 | Dual Maxus 5.8GHz Handset Cordless Phone
32 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!