Question about Google Cell Phones
I have a lenovo (A3300-HV) Black, 7", Quad-Core 1.3GHz, 8GB, 3G, Android 4.4
It depends on what type of files it is. If you don;t have the app to pen it, of course it won't open it.
ie; if you download a pdf file, but you don't have a pdf reader, it won't open the file.
Posted on May 15, 2017
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Can not recover XML file
Hi, Thank you for relpay
even you create with the office 2007 or old version also the problem is there
actually i try uninstall the office intall again even by changing the versions also the problem is stell not solved........................
i think the problem is some kind of virus becouse i change the operation system and check it but it is the same and also i take my file in to the computer that work properly but not solved and after some times the problem witch happen in my computer is happening with new computer that i check my file
i.e all the new computer files i.e ms office and pdf not working old file as soon as the new files you create also not working after two days
pls when you have idea about this pls help me
Posted on Oct 23, 2008
The problem lies in the Temporary Internet Files folder. Sometimes the index.dat file can become damaged.
If this occurs, you'll have to delete the index.dat file and restart your computer.
Then you'll be able to download files correctly again.
Follow the steps below to delete this file.
1) Open Internet Explorer.
2) Click on Tools, Click on Internet Options
3) On the General tab under Temporary Internet Files, click on Delete Files
4) Click Ok when it asks if you want to delete the files
5) Under the History section on the General tab, click Clear History, then click Ok
6) Close Internet Explorer
7) Log off the current user and Log onto another user account such as Administrator
8) Click on Start, Run
9) Type CMD and Press Enter to open a command prompt
10) Change directories to the Temporary Internet Files directory by typing the following command,
(substituting the correct drive letter and the word username with the correct userName).
cd drive:\Documents and Settings\username\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5
Example: cd c:\Documents and Settings\Mark\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5
11) type del index.dat and press Enter
12) Type Exit and press Enter to close the command prompt
13) Restart your computer
Once the computer has been restarted, open a web page with a link to a download.
Click on the link and download the file. It should now work.
Please take time to rate this fixya
Posted on May 11, 2009
1. Go to Settings
2. Go to Applications
3. Go to Manage applications
4. Go to all tabs
5. Gp to "Market" applications
6. "Clear Cache" then "force stop" - DO NOT CLEAR DATA
7. Now go to "google service framework" applications
8. "Clear data" then "force stop"
9/ Reboot your machine/
This should solve your problem
Posted on Dec 14, 2011
HDC A9100 MANUAL PDF -
Posted on Oct 01, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 02, 2016 | Lenovo Computers & Internet
Jul 04, 2016 | Lenovo ThinkPad R400 Notebook
Apr 11, 2012 | Lenovo IdeaPad Z560 Notebook
Feb 27, 2011 | Lenovo 3000V200 Laptop
Dec 04, 2010 | Lenovo ThinkPad® R60 PC Notebook
Dec 02, 2010 | Lenovo ThinkPad T61 Notebook
Sep 13, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Nov 05, 2009 | Google Talk
May 11, 2009 | Internet Compaq Evo N600C Laptop
Dec 22, 2008 | Lenovo 3000 N200 Notebook
31 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!