Question about HTC Cell Phones
Most phones are locked to the carrier they were sold by. You may need to contact the carrier that the phone used to be on and ask them to unlock the phone.
Posted on May 02, 2017
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: samsung e-250 i need unlock code
Please follow the instructions carefully! Following are the 12-point instructions to unlock your Samsung E250 phone:
1. First do a CUSTOM RESET by tying in:
(Phone may display foreign language – don't worry! The last digits after the * will appear as - - - -; this is normal)
2. Turn off your phone
3. Take the battery and SIM out of the phone
4. Take a wrong network SIM (a SIM the phone does not currently accept) and insert it ONLY HALF way in, so when you turn on the phone it won't detect the SIM. Very important so the phone won't ask for network password and will show "Insert SIM" message.
The process of inserting only half of the SIM. I advice you to take care and do it with a soft approach as you might not have done this before.
5. 2. Now put the battery in carfully behind the protruding SIM card and switch the phone on. The phone must show "Insert SIM" message.
6. 3. Without turning off the phone, now push the SIM card all the way in, at this stage the phone must continue to display the "Insert SIM" message with the WRONG SIM inside.
7. Now make a FULL RESET by typing: *2767*3855#
9. Change the NCK password to 8 zeros by typing: *7465625*638*00000000*00000000#
8. The phone should reboot working with "wrong" SIM inside. (Do not turn off the phone)
10. Disable network lock by typing: #7465625*638*00000000#
12. Check this is done with *#7465625#
If your phone is not unlocked please retry the above ensuring all steps are followed to the letter, 9 out of 10 people who have problems have made a simple error and find that when they repeat all the steps it works.
Posted on Oct 30, 2008
You need to install Microsoft Activesync, you can download it from Microsoft website or install it from the disk that came along with the phone.
Posted on Mar 30, 2009
once you get the setup disk from virgin and you put your sim into the Bigpond modem, gollow the Virgin prompts it should work once you have searched the right network parameters and entered the IMEI code etc. It takes about 24 hours for virgin to switch you online.
Thanks for using FIXYA
Posted on Nov 24, 2009
to connect on a mobile network you neet to be a data plan subscriber with that network, if you try conect with your wirelless home network, you must conect via wi-fi. its basicly very simple to follow, chose your network ssid (name), connect type ssid network password (you must have that saved on your primary computer connected to your router, on my docs) hope that helps.
Posted on Feb 14, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
on Feb 14, 2010 | LG KG800 Cellular Phone
Nov 24, 2014 | Cell Phones
Jul 15, 2014 | HTC Cell Phones
Sep 07, 2012 | HTC Freestyle Smartphone
Jun 27, 2011 | Samsung Cell Phones
May 05, 2011 | Cell Phones
1. Power on your HTC mobile phone with an unaccepted SIM card in (or no SIM card at all).
2. Enter your 8-digit unlock code you attained earlier.
3. Your HTC mobile phone should be unlocked and may automatically reboot!
These free unlock instructions provided above only work with GSM or SIM card versions of the HTC Wildfire.
I think helps.Let me know
Dec 26, 2010 | HTC Wildfire Cell Phone
Dec 06, 2010 | HTC F3188 Smartphone
Oct 25, 2009 | HTC Touch Pro2 Smartphone
41 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: