Question about The Computers & Internet

2 Answers

My ex-partner is a narcissist (of this I am certain). I left the relationship and went no contact. My ex cultivates a relationship with a family member. Help! Thanks.

My relative is susceptible to that type of manipulation. I explained that I need to distance myself from my Ex's friends right now, but I can't do this forever with my family member. I am afraid to tell my family member anything about my life. Help! Thanks.

Posted by Anonymous on


2 Answers

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points

    Top Expert:

    An expert who has finished #1 on the weekly Top 10 Fixya Experts Leaderboard.


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.

  • The Master
  • 51,198 Answers

The only way to bring a narcissist problem out into the open is to discuss it openly
if the family member is too blind or infatuated by that person then unfortunately you have to distance yourself from them
it is normal practice for the narcissist to continual to control through friends , children or others associated with you

Posted on May 02, 2017

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.


    An expert who has achieved Level 3.

  • Master
  • 507 Answers

Call the cops and file a harassment report; take that with you when you do the below.
Go to court and the clerks will help you file a TRO - temp restraining Order and set a court date.
The cops will then serve him the "TRO."
He violates the TRO by contacting you or your family or any of his friends acting for him; he will be arrested for violating the TRO.
He would then have to appear in court and explain why the TRO should not be upheld.
This is my opinion and not any legal advice; consult an attorney for that.

Posted on May 02, 2017


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

I'm leaning towards keeping the baby, but my ex is pressurising me into having an abortion. He's almost forcing me. What's the right choice?

Only you can make that choice, please do not let your ex force you to make any decision. There are other options like adoption if you do not wish to keep the baby.

Jan 04, 2017 | Pregnancy

1 Answer

How do I add more family members to my facebook

To edit your family members go to your Facebook homepage.

Click on the "About" section. Next click on "Family and Relationships."

This category is on the grayed out list of about sections that are displayed on your about page.

You will see your relationship status, directly below that it should say "Family Members" and there should be a blue + with a dashed blue box around it.

Click that box and type in the name. Directly under this there is a drop down box that says "Choose Relationship."

Select the appropriate relationship and save your changes. That's it!

Apr 23, 2015 | Facebook Computers & Internet

1 Answer

After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I...

Hello I am Lisa Jerry ,I am out here to spread this good news to the entire world on how I got my ex husband back.I was going crazy when my husband left me and my two kids for another woman last month, But when i met a friend that introduced me to Priest Ohio the great messenger to the oracle of priest Ohio solution home,I narrated my problem to Priest Ohio about how my ex Husband left me and my two kids and also how i needed to get a job in a very big company.He only said to me that i have come to the right place were i will be getting my heart desire without any side effect.He told me what i need to do,After it was been done,24 hours later,My Ex Husband called me on the phone and was saying sorry for living me and the kids before now and one week after my Husband called me to be pleading for forgiveness,I was called for interview in a very big company here in USA were i needed to work as the managing director..I am so happy and overwhelmed that i have to tell this to the entire world to contact Priest Ohio on his personal email address and get all your problem solve..No problem is too big for him to solve..Contact him direct on: or contact him through his private website at and get your problems solved like me..... ONCE AGAIN HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS: or contact him through his website at

Jan 15, 2014 | Answerbag Relationships Q&A

1 Answer

If a partner in a de facto relationship claims her share since she has been in relationship for more than three years either in rental income or sale of property what chances does she have

From results in Australian law she (or he) has excellent rights to get fair share of the property ,income ,superannuation and any other finances that were the property of the partner before the relationship began. Only here it is not three years but 6 months

Aug 08, 2013 | Power Privilege and Law : A Civil Rights...

2 Answers

FB harassment

You can block certain individuals from contacting you on FB by blocking them. They will not even be able to search for you. Do this by going to privacy settings in the menu on the top right hand corner of the desktop site.

Jun 14, 2013 | Facebook Social Network

1 Answer

Help i need my ex back

my issues on this are hes saying one thing but i bet its not exactly true you see men who cheat are often also liars thats not to say he could be telling the truth about the women being fat or old but if you want an honest answer your to good for him!
a man who knows oh i can get or do this and that and the other and she will forgive me will and i repeat this WILL take advantage of your trust!

as for why he just left without an explanation i dont know the entire ins and outs of this but judging from some small experience alcohol is also a big part of his life aswell i take it?

if so its a hall mark of a narcissist. he probably has a string of women who loved him probably if he has never opened up about his family thats what is at the heart of his troubled relationships in the past and why he is like he is!

in that case don't take him back he will just keep doing the same thing over and over and over again until your not recognisable as the same person you once were! unless ofcourse he gets help

Apr 16, 2013 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

Need to change status on facebook

To edit your relationship status:
  1. Click the Edit Profile button on the top of your profile.
  2. Click on the Friends and Family box.
  3. Choose your relationship status from the drop-down menu. To add a partner, type their name into the open field. That person will receive a request to approve the relationship. If the request is accepted, that person's name will appear as a blue link on your profile.
  4. Save your changes.
  5. Good Luck

Sep 18, 2011 | Computers & Internet

Not finding what you are looking for?
Computers & Internet Logo

Related Topics:

87 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top The Computers & Internet Experts

Perry Ralston

Level 1 Expert

17 Answers

ashu k...........

Level 1 Expert

33 Answers

ted dux

Level 2 Expert

135 Answers

Are you a The Computer and Internet Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides