Question about The Computers & Internet

1 Answer

I am missing parts for fan I bought, went back to where bought but cant find my receipt, so they wouldn't give me. I was wondering if you could mail me the parts? thanks

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.


    An expert that hasĀ over 10 points.

    Problem Solver:

    An expert who has answered 5 questions.

  • Contributor
  • 8 Answers

Sure. Mail me a cashier's check for $100 and I'd be only too pleased to mail you the 'missing' parts. However, do allow me the pleasure of guessing both, the fan model as well as the parts that are missing.

Posted on May 02, 2017


2 Suggested Answers

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

  • 122 Answers

SOURCE: missing fan blade

Call the factory at 1-800-295-4448, and tell them what happened. They will send you out a new set of blades, and brackets out to you. When they do come, use only the new blades. the reason why is because they are balanced at a tolerance of only a few fractions of a gram. this will keep it from wobbeling.

Posted on Aug 13, 2010

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

I just went to Walmart and my receipt says I bought a DLLHS GKYGT #001700009261 for 98 cents. I don't know what this is and don't remember buying anything for that amount.

If you want to learn what this receipt was for, go back to Walmart and ask them. Fixya is strictly a Q/A forum and we at Foxya have nothing to do with Walmart and obviousl can't give you any explanation about your receipts, spendings etc.

Oct 03, 2015 | Miscellaneous

1 Answer

Im having trouble getting a refund from a person we bought a part from he has recieved it back what can i do?

mail the receipt to the consumer court if the company/person doesn't give a proper response and sue him.

Mar 19, 2015 | Dryers

1 Answer

How can i request a receipt for my yahoo mail

Not in Yahoo Free Accounts.
Yahoo Mail Plus is what gives you use of capabilities to collect or send emails through
use of email clients.

You do it through POP account. Like through Outlook or other email client.
In My own Outlook to set it up. Go to Tools > Receipts Tab > Requesting Read Receipts
> (Check) Request a receipt for all sent messages. > Returning Read Receipts > Always
Send Read Receipt > Apply > Ok.

Jul 10, 2011 | Yahoo Mail

1 Answer

I bought a peloni oil filled radiator heater and 1 roller is missing.i called the phone number on the heater for 1 roller,he said it would cost me 15 dollars.i think the roller should be replaced free.the...

I agree!
Here is a phone number and an 'e' mail address
Did you try these numbers:


Have your receipt slip handy when you call, and ask to speak with Customer Service. This is usually the fastest response...

Or, if you prefer writing-- address your 'e' mail attn Customer Service.

Be respectful, but confident that when you took it out of the box, it was missing a caster!

If the person you are talking with does not satisfy your respectful requests, ask to speak to his/her supervisor, and keep going higher, until you get someone who will listen to you!

Question: Have you considered taking the unit, (box, receipt and all!) back to the store you bought it at, and see if they can give you another one-- and this time-- open the box, and look for ALL the parts, and plug it in, and make sure it works, before you leave the store this time!--
You have reason to be cautious!

Let me know how you make out with any or all of the above.

Mack B

Jan 10, 2011 | Pelonis WM-HO202C Oil Filled Radiator...

1 Answer

Missing fan blade

Call the factory at 1-800-295-4448, and tell them what happened. They will send you out a new set of blades, and brackets out to you. When they do come, use only the new blades. the reason why is because they are balanced at a tolerance of only a few fractions of a gram. this will keep it from wobbeling.

Jul 11, 2010 | Aloha Housewares (93645) Ceiling Fan

1 Answer

Just bought it. used it for 1 hour and it went dead.charged it all night and now i cant power it up by moving power button to left

that's not a good sign rarely happens just take it back to your retailer even without a receipt they should give you an exchange for the same or a similar unit.

Dec 27, 2009 | Garmin nuvi 255W GPS Receiver

1 Answer

Tv just went out i bought it back in febuary was wondering if it has a factory warrenty

If your tv unit is less than 12 months old then it comes with a manufacturers warranty, its a standard regulation and its mandatory that they offer at least 12 months warranty.
As long as you have the receipt stating the date or purchase, unless they have a computer record of store purchases, they will be able to honour your warranty.
I hope this helps you in some way. Also read my tip about warranty companies and what to do if you cant reach a satisfactory level of service. Good luck..

Dec 09, 2009 | Dynex DX-L26-10A 26 in. HD-Ready LCD TV

1 Answer

Hi there, i recently bought a fujifilm finepix f50 camera from walmart but when i got it home i realized it did not have the qualities i wanted, so i went to future shop and bought the F70EXR which i...

Walmart's return policy reads as follows: Exceptions to 90 Day Return Policy:
  • 45 days with receipt: Computer components and computer accessories.
  • 30 days with receipt: Camcorders and digital cameras.

Nov 10, 2009 | Fuji Finepix F50FD Digital Camera

2 Answers

Unlock codes for hp games

Then all you should have to do is contact the site you bought them from and explain the problem. Since you had a computer problem, most companies will give you your codes back for reinstall since you have already bought them. Hope this helps.

Feb 25, 2009 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer


I've been through this (unfortunately). You have to call Norton (Symantec) customer service. Do you have the receipt they e-mailed you? If not, did you use a credit card? They can definitely look it up via the receipt, and probably by the cc number.
They're really a pain in the **** about it, but sometimes you get a nice customer service person who will make it relatively easy. No matter what - YOU ALREADY PAID FOR IT! Don't let them try and bully you into buying anything else. You absolutely have a right to re-download the software and get whatever authorization stuff (key, code, etc.) you need.

May 13, 2008 | Computers & Internet

Not finding what you are looking for?
Computers & Internet Logo

Related Topics:

43 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top The Computers & Internet Experts

Perry Ralston

Level 1 Expert

17 Answers

ashu k...........

Level 1 Expert

33 Answers

ted dux

Level 2 Expert

135 Answers

Are you a The Computer and Internet Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides