Question about Lands Phones
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
You could try to clear all the memory from the base unit and start again!!!
Instructions to clear phone (Uniden 8855).
1. Go to your base unit.
2. Put your flip phone in the cradle.
3. Press down and hold down (AT ALL TIMES) the end (find hs) button.
4. Whilst holding down this button, take the power plug out of the wall.
5. Whilst still holding down the end (find hs) button, plug the power back in.
6. When you hear a beep from the base unit system.
7. Let go of the end (find hs) button.
8. Your phone memory should be cleared now and you are ready to repeat the process of registering your base and additional handsets.
Posted on Feb 14, 2008
SOURCE: handset wont register
To register the handset:
1. make sure phone is charged
2. hold down the "mute/program button on the phone 10 seconds.
3. you should see a message on the screen that says you need to push the "pager button" on the handset.
4. Push the pager button
Posted on Apr 30, 2009
SOURCE: BT Studio 3100 handset 1.
My Bt Studio 3100 cordless telephone ( 2 Pack ). I have carried out the setting up procedures as per instructions.
Handset batteries are fully charged, but I am not getting the dialling tone.
Posted on May 01, 2009
The brillian people at Uniden don't feel it necessary to provide this type information in their manuals. You have to trial and error to find it, but what can you do. All you have to do to reset the base unit itself is to unplug the power, then while holding down the delete key, plug it back in. Hold the delete button down until you hear a beep, which indicates it has reset. Now you can readd handsets and they will start at 1.
Posted on Jun 27, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 02, 2016 | Vtech Lands Phones
Apr 16, 2016 | Vtech Accessory Handset with Caller ID for...
Feb 06, 2016 | Panasonic Lands Phones
Oct 29, 2015 | Vtech Lands Phones
Jan 09, 2015 | Vtech Lands Phones
Jun 08, 2013 | Vtech Lands Phones
Dec 04, 2010 | Panasonic KX-TG2770 Phone System w/...
Mar 11, 2008 | Lands Phones
Jan 27, 2008 | Lands Phones
Jan 18, 2008 | Vtech mi6896 Trio Cordless Phone
36 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!