Question about Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
Tips for a great answer:
May 01, 2011 | Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
Feb 10, 2011 | Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
1. Press and hold the Camera key down, then tap the On button.
2. Release the Camera key when advised.
3. A black screen appears, with green writing. At this stage press the Down volume key to select Recovery Mode.
4. An icon appears, showing a triangle containing an exclamation mark above a handset.
5. Slide open the keypad then press and hold the ALT key and tap the W key.
6. The handset will restart to complete the reset.
hope this helps
Jan 09, 2011 | Motorola Mobility CLIQ Cell Phone
Dec 10, 2010 | Nespresso Citiz D110
Aug 15, 2010 | Saeco Trevi Automatica Cappuccino
Mar 28, 2010 | Motorola Mobility CLIQ Cell Phone
Jul 23, 2009 | Refrigerators
Jul 14, 2009 | Whirlpool ED2FHEXN Side by Side...
Apr 16, 2009 | Refrigerators
24 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!