Question about Samsung Tablets & eReaders
See if you can install the Chrome browser app from the Google Play Store and try that browser instead. Usually the default browsers don't work well with different sites. It may work better than the default browser. I tried it on my iPad with Chrome and it worked well.
Posted on May 01, 2017
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 15, 2016 | Samsung Galaxy Tab Tablet PC
Jan 20, 2016 | Tablets & eReaders
Jan 07, 2016 | Samsung 7 Galaxy Tab 4 8GB White
May 04, 2015 | Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Kids 8GB
Feb 06, 2014 | Samsung Galaxy Tab Tablet PC
May 11, 2013 | Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1"
1. With the device off, press and hold Volume Up and Power.
2. Release the Power button when you see the Samsung logo, but continue to hold Volume Upuntil the recovery screen appears.
3. Use the Volume buttons to navigate the menu and select wipe data / factory reset. PressHome to choose the selection.
4. Press Volume Up continue.
The Galaxy Tab should then go through the hard reset process.
If you have access to the OS, you can also perform a hard reset in Settings.
1. Open the Settings app.
2. Select Privacy.
3. Choose Factory data reset.
Jul 31, 2012 | Samsung P1000 Galaxy Tab 16GB Tablet
Feb 07, 2012 | Samsung Galaxy Tab 101 Tablet...
Mar 02, 2011 | Samsung Galaxy Tab Tablet PC
33 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: