Question about JVC Televison & Video
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Not having seen that particular one, remote cases usually have a couple
screws under the battery to lock the case together and then a number of
plastic tabs around the perimiter that hold the joint closed.
find the screws (sometimes they hide them under labels) - I don't know
what it is about screws that manufacturers don't like to show.
Either think they are not cosmetic or don't want us take-it-apart
maniacs to get in. Anyway, get the screws loose then (this is the
hard part) carefully pry open the case joint, feeling where and how the
tabs snap out and then be careful not to have everything inside go
flying when the last one lets loose. Almost impossible to not
leave little gouge marks in the joint.
Hope Ya Fis It!
Posted on Jan 08, 2008
SOURCE: Need instructions on programming
JVC offers the manual through their website:
See this link:
That's for the DVD player XV-N50BK. Check your model number before going with that manual. If that's not your model number, look on the left side of the page where the link is at and you will see a link for getting user manuals. Just enter in your model number and it will give you a PDF that you can download, save, print... whatever.
Posted on Dec 21, 2008
1. Get camera phone
2. set camera phone to to take picture
3. point remote at camera and look at the camera display
4. press buttons on the remote, you should a light from the Remotes IR.
5a. If NO light is seen, your remote is broken. you can try replacing the batteries to double check
5b. if Yes, light is seen. Your remote is working and you may have a problem with the TV.
As a double check, get a remote you know is working and try the same thing to verify that you are checking the remotes correctly.
Posted on May 27, 2009
SOURCE: rs2100 bookshelf stereo
The Audio System does not respond to the remote control.
1. To reset their connection, turn on the remote control and switch the Audio System to Standby mode.
2. In Standby mode, press and hold both INFO and SOURCE on the front panel of the Audio System. It is reset to default when"RF ID clear" displays.
3. Press and hold both PROGRAM and SELECT on the remote control. When “ID claer” displays on the LCD of the remote control, the connection is reset.
4. By now the remote control and the Audio System should be connected to each other. Press and hold PROGRAM and SELECT on the remote control again. When
“ID Locked” displays on the LCD of the remote control, the connection between the remote control and the Audio System is locked.
Posted on Jun 11, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 25, 2016 | JVC Audio Players & Recorders
Jun 14, 2016 | JVC Audio Players & Recorders
Oct 17, 2015 | JVC HX-D7 DVD Compact Stereo Audio / Video...
Oct 26, 2013 | Sony RM-AAP001 Remote Control
Nov 29, 2012 | JVC HD-56FN97 56" Television
Nov 24, 2011 | JVC RM-SRX7010J Remote Control
Mar 20, 2011 | Car Audio & Video
Nov 10, 2009 | JVC RM-RK50 Remote Control
Nov 04, 2009 | JVC AM FM CD DET FACE CAR STEREO
37 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!