Question about Denon AH-D1000 Headphones
The little rivet/screw that holds the headphone to the head-cover part snapped off after only 2 weeks of use. The little plastic piece, including the screw going through just snapped in half. Is there a replacement part for this, because apparantly I bought them new from an 'unauthorized' retailer according to Denon, so they won't warranty them......which is complete ********, because I purchased them brand new in box, from an online retailer.
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
This is an ongoing problem with Denons, if only your screw fell out like mine, you have to do the following to screw it back in properly.
1. You have to remove the ear cups from the head band part.
2. To do (1), you have to remove the styrofoam ear **** (the soft leather part) by press down on the soft part and rotating it counter-clockwise.
3. With the ear **** removed, you will see a total of 8 screws. 4 are flat and on a higher plane, and other 4 are inside holes. Unscrew the 4 that are bigger and on the higher plane. This will remove the plastic round back from the ear ****.
4. With the big round plastic part removed, you will now have the space to properly screw in the fallen screw.
5. Make sure to use Lock-tite to hold the screw in place so it doesn't fall out again.
Posted on May 18, 2009
Go in by the part that fits to your ear. You will need to remove the ear pad. Also the foam, you might have to force the foam off, you can glue it back when done. With them gone you should see access screws.
Posted on Feb 17, 2010
Have a look at my tip on headphone problems just click my user name to find it, you will find an answer at the bottom of it.
Posted on May 26, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 09, 2011 | Denon AVR 3808Ci Receiver
Jul 30, 2011 | 2000 Harley Davidson XL Sportster 883
May 24, 2011 | Denon Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 29, 2011 | Denon AH-D1001 Headphones
Sep 18, 2010 | Nu Mark Numark Dxm06 DJ Mixer With 12...
Sep 03, 2009 | Frigidaire PLMV169DC Microwave Oven
Jan 05, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa c250 (2 GB) MP3 Player...
May 24, 2008 | Denon Audio Players & Recorders
Nov 13, 2007 | Philips (33-01-031) Headphones
1,105 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: