Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: canon pixma mx 320 error 5800
there are two ways you can remove the error message from your printer..
the first is to reset the printer and the second is to replace the waste ink absorber. If the reset thing did not work for your then you'll be spending money to replace the absorber.
How to reset? follow these steps
1. Turn off your printer
2. Press and hold the STOP/RESET button
3. Press and hold Power ON button
4. While holding the Power ON button, release the STOP/RESET button
5. While holding still the Power ON button, press twice the STOP/RESET button
6. Release the Power ON button
7. Wait until it display an "idle" message. It will take about a minute.
8. When "idle" appear, open the top cover to expose the cartridges.
9. Lift up the cover for cartridge holder and take out both the black and color cartridges
10. Return the cover of cartridge holder and turn off the printer
11. Return the top cover and turn on the printer again
12. After the printer initialize, return the cartridges.
Hope that solve the waste ink absorber in your printer..
Posted on Aug 04, 2010
SOURCE: canon pixma MX 340 error
One of our FixYa experts has already addressed this issue. You can find the solution here:
I hope this helps! If this did help you, please give a thumbs up!
Posted on Jun 28, 2011
SOURCE: canon pixma mx 700
This is a windows or software error code,Uninstall the scanner/printer software and reinstall from the CD
If you have lost it you may download new drivers from here
Posted on Aug 16, 2011
Canon USA's support site directs you to:
*WARNING* Turning off the printer will erase faxes that are in memory.
1) turn off the printer
2) disconnect the power cord from the plug
3) [wait a half a minute]
4) plug printer back in
5) Turn printer back on
Try this procedure twice. If it doesn't work for you, you'll have to contact Canon USA for service.
*Other basic troubleshooting you can try: Make sure the printer has paper. Make sure there's no paper jam. Always turn the printer on and off with the switch on the printer, not on the power strip.
Good luck! I hope this works for you.
Tech Support Bot
Posted on Jan 31, 2015
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 28, 2015 | Sharp Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 30, 2015 | Sharp DX-C401 Color Copier, Printer,...
Sep 14, 2014 | Canon PIXMA Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 16, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX700 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 22, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MX850 Multifunction Printer
Dec 17, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
42 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: