Question about Cisco Computers & Internet
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
You can get the diver software and instructions from http://www.a4tech.com/ennew/downloads.asp. You will not need a CD.
Note: select "PK" from first list then "635" from next. Now click "Go".
Posted on May 10, 2008
1. Download this file.
2. Unplug your camera from computer.
3. Extract the file using WinRAR.
4. Open the extracted files and launch setup.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions.
6. After installation is finished, plug-in your camera to the USB.
7. The device should be detected automatically.
Hope this answers your question.
Posted on Jun 24, 2008
SOURCE: PC WEB CAMERA INSTALLATION
ITS EASY I JUST FIXED MINE TODAY. JUST GO TO HP WEB SITE AND CLICK DRIVERS AND TYPE IN EW192AA OR EW193AA WHICH EVER U HAVE, TRICK IS FOLLOW DIRECTIONS READ THEM , SAVE TO YOUR DESK TOP , NOT A FOLDER.
Posted on Jan 09, 2009
Heres the Best and the very best solution for this problem
First Step: throw your webcam in the trash..
Second Step: Buy a new One..
Simple that is.
Posted on Mar 31, 2009
1. Go to: http://www.intextechnologies.com/webpages/download-driver.aspx
2. Under the "Download Drivers" section, click "PC Web Cam".
3. Click "Night Vision 500K (IT-305WC)"
4. Click "Win XP/Vista". This will start the download of your web cam's drivers.
Posted on May 23, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 04, 2011 | Cisco Unified Video Advantage With Vt...
Dec 31, 2010 | Linksys WVC80N Webcam
Mar 09, 2010 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Feb 13, 2010 | Panasonic NV-GS15 Mini DV Digital...
Mar 21, 2009 | Cisco Computers & Internet
Jan 12, 2009 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Oct 28, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Apr 10, 2008 | Computers & Internet
33 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!