Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Please note that PS121 does not require drives for its configuration. It can be configured manully using a browser:
1.Connect the PS121 to the router & check the lights
2.Press the diag button with a paper clip, it should give a print out which should include a IP address (make a note of the IP address)
3.Open the browser & enter the IP address on the address bar, it should give you a prompt for a Username & password (Username = admin; password = password), this will show if PS is communicating with the network.
4. Make sure that all the firewalls are disabled (including windows firewall)
Step 2:- (For XP)
1. Go to control panel then go to printer and faxes.
2. Right click on the printer icon go to properties.
3. Click on the ports tab on the top.
4. Click on add port.
5. Select standard TCP/IP port and click on new port.
6. Press next.
7. Enter the IP address of the print server it will show you the port (IP_ip address).
8. Press next.
9. Select the second option custom and click on settings button.
10. Select the protocol as LPR; enter the queue name as q1.
11. Select LPR byte counting enable.
12. Click on ok and press next then click on finish.
Step 3:- (For Vista Computer):
1. Please confirm you are able to print by connecting the printer to the Vista computer directly.
2. Click Start - select Control Panel then switch it to Classic View from left side.
3. Double click on Printers & Click on 'Add a Printer'.
4. Select 'Add a local printer' & Click next.
5. Select 'Create a new port'.
6. Select 'Standard TCP/IP Port' as 'Type of port' then click 'Next'
7. Enter the IP Address of the Print Server in the 'Hostname or IP address' field.
8. Uncheck 'Query the printer and automatically select the driver to use' & Cilck next.
9. Select 'Custom' then Click on 'Settings' on the next dialogue box.
10. On the next dialogue box, select 'LPR' as the 'Protocol'.
11. Under the LPR Settings put in any name for the 'Queue Name'.
12. Check 'LPR Byte Counting Enabled' then click on OK and next.
13. Select the Manufacturer and the Model Number of the printer. If it is not available then click on 'Have Disk'. Click 'Next'.
14. Check 'Set as the default printer' and click next.
15. Try to print test page, it'll print.
I hope this information allows you to resolve this issue.
If I have helped you, please help me, and rate this suggestion the highest FixYa rating. If you cannot rate this post with the highest rating, then please comment to this post and I will try to help you further.
Posted on Nov 09, 2009
SOURCE: 64 bit driver for EasyCAP DC60
Hi dear, just download the torrent file and get full version your required software or driver full and free.
Posted on Dec 08, 2009
You may use Hamrick VueScan Pro, it installs a driver that makes 1220 to work. Or, if the version of Windows 7 you use support XP Mode, install it.
It's still a good scanner, and mine is working in 7 x64 using XP Mode!
Posted on Jan 16, 2010
It might be a sonix webcam that is used by Tevion, I am not sure if they manufacture webcams themselves. Anyway, try a driver finder program. It will use the webcam's hardware ID to find a compatible driver for W7 for it.
Posted on Mar 30, 2010
Hi, please get new driver here:
Posted on Feb 12, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 21, 2017 | HP Computers & Internet
Sep 26, 2016 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 19, 2014 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 01, 2017 | Kyocera Mita FS 1000+N Laser Printer
Mar 30, 2010 | Gateway Computers & Internet
Mar 05, 2010 | Kyocera FS-1016 Printer
Nov 17, 2009 | Kyocera Mita FS 1000 Plus Laser Printer
Nov 16, 2009 | Nikon Super Coolscan 5000 ED Film Scanner
Jul 08, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Nov 25, 2017 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 25, 2017 | The Office Equipment & Supplies
34 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!