Question about Tablets & eReaders
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
follow this steps and fix it. GOd bless you
Press the power button. Hold it for 20 seconds to force the unit to shut down.
Remove the power adapter or USB cable from the Tablet. Turn it back off. Turn the Tablet over and remove the screw from the back of the device. Slide the battery panel off of the Tablet and pull the battery out of the unit.
Connect the Tablet to the power adapter and power it on. The freezing issue should be fixed and your Table should respond properly. Reinsert the battery and charge it to full before removing it from power.
Read more: http://www.ehow.com/how_8722116_troubleshoot-frozen-nook.html#ixzz2aUBnGy3w
Posted on Jul 30, 2013
here you go >>
The instructions are as follows:
1. Turn off the tablet fully and make sure you have some charge in it (at least 20%).
2. Hold down the volume up and power button for about 12-15 seconds until the first android logo comes up. When this happens, relase both buttons.
3. Now you're presented with an android face up and a red triangle. This next step varies with the OS version the tablet currenly carries. For 4.0.4 users, hitting the volume up button 5 times followed by the volume down once brings you to the revoery menu. For 4.1 users, once you're at this screen, you will need to restart the tablet by holding down to power button for a few seconds and letting go as soon as you see the screen go blank. Personally, this did the trick for the reset because pressing combinations of keys did not work. 4. once you're in the recovery menu, use the volume down button to scroll wipe data/factory reset and press the power button to select.
5. Confirm by selecting "yes-delete all user data" on the next screen and pressing the power button.
6. Once you receive the message "data wipe complete" you can now select "reboot system now." Your tablet will now restart and guide you through the setup as if it were the first time being used.
Posted on Apr 19, 2014
If you can't take it back to your dealer, try contacting a computer science teacher at your local high school or community college and see if they can put you in touch with a student who could help you out. That would probably be the cheapest option.
Try a hard reset first:
Hard Reset Visual Land VL 109 Tablet Connect 9
Posted on Jan 05, 2015
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 06, 2017 | Visual Land Connect 9" Android Tablet...
Jan 26, 2016 | Visual Land Connect 9" Android Tablet...
Nov 29, 2015 | Visual Land Connect 9" Android Tablet...
Jan 05, 2015 | Visual Land Connect 9" Android Tablet...
Dec 13, 2014 | Visual Land Connect 9" Android Tablet...
Oct 10, 2014 | Visual Land Connect 9" Android Tablet...
Mar 19, 2014 | Visual Land Connect 9" Android Tablet...
Sep 25, 2013 | Visual Land Connect Android 4.0 Internet...
52 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!