Question about Computers & Internet
Netflix works fine on my Wifi network no wear else, i get error code q8211 or q8106-103
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: the Netflix app on my
I had the same problem with my Vizio XVT473SV. I couldn't find the Netflix Activation Code. When I clicked on the Netflix App, the TV would ask me if I wanted to connect to Netflix, then it would ask me if I was a Netflix member. After clicking yes to both, it would tell me it couldn't connect to the Netflix server, check with Netflix.com/tvhelp. After a couple hours of troubleshooting, the solution was......your first use of the Netflix App has to be via the Ethernet Port/Cable. This will give you a screen with the Activation Code, after you activate the code in your Netflix account, you can go back to using WiFi on your Vizio TV to connect to Netflix. Step by step instructions are...
1) Exit the Vizio Netflix App.
2) Physically connect an Ethernet cable to your broadband (just temporarily)
3) Check to make sure the Vizio is using the Ethernet port and not your WiFi (Apps Button - HDTV Settings - Network...may have to reboot the TV to get Ethernet port connection)
4) Start the Vizio Netflix App
5) Click OK to start the Netflix App
6) You should now see a different screen that gives you the Netflix Activation Code.
7) On your Computer, Login in to Netflix,
8) Click on "Your Account & Help" link on upper right corner
9) Scroll down to Watching Instantly on your TV or Computer section
10) Click on Activate a Netflix Ready Device
11) Enter the Activation Code shown on your Vizio TV and click Activate
12) Once your Netflix account (on your computer) shows it is active, your Vizio TV will automatically log in. You should see your Instant Queue.
13) Exit the Netflix App, unplug the Ethernet cable, Turn Off your Vizio TV.
14) After 20 seconds or so (remember the TV is software driven), turn the TV back on and your WiFi should connect again.
15) Use your Netflix App and this time it should automatically connect via WiFi
note: just make sure that your wireless DSL/Cable Modem or Wireless Router is not blocking your WiFi connection request from the Vizio. You can check the connection status in the modem/router or in the Vizio in the HDTV Settings - Network.
Posted on Nov 26, 2010
SOURCE: I am getting the error
Hello there is a simple solution to this error, You will need to disable the media server. here is instructions on how to do this.
Firstly go to your PlayStation main menu, Under settings scroll to the bottom. You will see internet connection settings, scroll down and you will see media server. Simply disable it, complete your download and enable it again.
Any further questions please feel free to ask. Thanks for using fix ya.
Posted on Dec 31, 2010
Are you connecting to the internet through router? or directly to modem?
If you are connecting from the router, i would suggest you reset the router. and try connecting again.
I'm sorry to ask, but is there anyone that access your router's configuration that may have block the netflix site on your router. that is why you need to reset it.
You can also try connecting directly from the modem, to bypass firewall set by your router.
Hope that helps!
I would also want you to try to clear the browsing history on the internet browser of your PC. Remove cookies and clear caches before you log in to Netflix. Once you log in, connect your magnavox and access netflix.
Posted on Sep 22, 2011
SOURCE: netflix aip-701 error
You should give Netflix Customer Service a call and tell them the error code, they will lead you through a "deactivation" plan to resign you into Netflix. This process worked for me.
Posted on Sep 07, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 20, 2016 | Computers & Internet
Feb 03, 2016 | Netflix
Dec 30, 2014 | Netflix
Dec 29, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Aug 17, 2014 | Netflix
Oct 25, 2013 | Netflix
Aug 11, 2010 | Televison & Video
33 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!