- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
No they are not related. The yellow question mark means you don't have the correct driver installed for your modem. The ram was probably just not seated properly or is dead. Or the ram slot may also be dead. Test the new ram stick in the ram slot that is for sure working with the old stick and see if it works.
This is the best phone nokia have now days. It is using cutting edge technologies. You can use video call (3G), email, MMS, wap, web, gprs on this phone.
The problem is just the settings on your phone. Please check your settings correctly. Get your operator assistance to make it work perfectly. It will need username, password, proxy etc that you ask operator / service provider. Each operator has different internet connection settings.
1. Download Video Download Studio, install it.
2. Go to the interface, you can download (Automatic capture) the YouTube video there directly. Tab Download to Convert, you can also click "Add" button to upload the videos from computer. You can also edit video by trim and crop functions.
3. After the video display on the Video Download Studio, click "Profile" and choose "General video", then select an MP4 format. Set destination file, clicking Convert button to complete the task.
Not only convert video to MP4, but also support batch conversion. Safe and easy to operate. No Viruses, No Spyware, No Adware. Do not hesitate. Have a try!
your software upgrade is to blame sometimes the service provider turns features off that help there network! or the rom u installed does not support video calls! try to roll back your update it may be your only solution !
As of February the LG Rumour will be one of the phones MTS/Sprint's new operating system will not cover for Video/Picture Messaging. Even though it's never worked for me since I got the phone, now they are completely making it impossible for you to use that feature. My question is why are they advertising that feature then?