Question about The Computers & Internet
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 03, 2017 | Sewing Machines
Dec 03, 2016 | knittingdaily.com
Nov 10, 2014 | Sewing Machines
Feb 07, 2014 | Debbie Bliss Yarn Crafts & Hobbies
Mar 04, 2013 | Sewing Machines
You can lock the screen of your HTC Hero screen with a draw pattern. Here's where to set the feature in the Android software.
1. From the Home screen, press Menu.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap Security.
4. Tap Set unlock pattern.
5. Read the info, then tap Next when ready.
6. See the pattern, then tap Next.
7. Draw the screen unlock pattern with your finger by connecting four or more dots in a row.
8. Tap Continue.
9. Draw the same pattern again.
10. Tap Confirm.
hope this helps
Sep 14, 2011 | HTC Hero Smartphone
Dec 12, 2008 | Xerox WorkCentre 490CX All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 24, 2017 | The Computers & Internet
29 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: