Question about Refrigerators
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I posted the same problem on the 15th June and in the meantime I have been playing around with the camera. After holding the camera upside down and gently tapping the back of it, the lens decided to work and retract back into the camera. Not the most technical advice I know but it seemed to work.
Posted on Jun 29, 2008
SOURCE: how can I fix the
Error 1E is no pulse to weighing sensor to open and closed valve.
Step to solve:
1. Open top cover (behind door cover)
2. Check connecting cable of pressure switch, pull out and clean up connector (usually dirty with rust)
3. Open back cover, pull out pressure switch.
4. Clean up hose of pressure switch, blow the hose slowly.
5. install again pressure switch to the position.
6. Install cable to connector, check the current & resistant by tester.
7. Push "on" selector and fill drying position, wait until digital no blink. Running test.
8. If machine is running well closed the cover.
If still error condition (1E Error still come out), change part of "Pressure Switch" by the new one.
Posted on Jan 26, 2011
Posted on Feb 26, 2016
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 26, 2016 | Samsung Washing Machines
Jan 25, 2016 | Samsung Refrigerators
Nov 17, 2015 | Refrigerators
Dec 23, 2014 | Samsung Refrigerators
Nov 25, 2014 | Samsung DW80F800UWS 24" Stainless Steel...
May 09, 2014 | Samsung RFG298HDWP French Door...
Jan 31, 2014 | Samsung RS2534 Side by Side Refrigerator
Mar 15, 2013 | Samsung RF4287HARS French Door...
Aug 20, 2012 | Samsung RF4287HARS French Door...
May 19, 2009 | Samsung SW62ASP Top Load Washer
Jun 24, 2018 | Maytag Refrigerators
122 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!