Question about Cell Phones
I phoned my home number from my cell phone and left a message. When I got home I tried to receive it and I couldn't. So how can I get my messages off my phone.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Activating Call Forwarding
You can activate Call Forwarding whenever you want your calls to be sent to another phone, including a mobile phone. Once activated, all your calls will be sent to the forwarding number you request. Each time a call is forwarded, you will hear one short reminder tone on your home phone, but you will not be able to answer the call from your home number.
1. Lift your telephone's receiver and listen for a dial tone.
2. Press *7 2.
In some areas you must use 72#
Dial 1172 on rotary or pulse-dialing phones.
3. At the tone, dial the telephone number where you want your calls transferred.
You will hear the number you entered ring. When the number is answered, Call Forwarding is activated.
4. If the call is not answered or the line is busy, hang up and call the number again within two minutes.
You will hear two short tones telling you that Call Forwarding is activated.
5. Hang up the receiver.
Deactivating Call Forwarding
Turn Call Forwarding off when you want to receive calls on your home phone.
1. Lift your telephone's receiver and listen for a dial tone.
2. Press * 73.
In some areas you must use 73#
Dial 1173 on rotary or pulse-dialing phones.
3. Listen for two short tones.
Call Forwarding is now off and you will receive your calls at your home number.
Posted on Dec 01, 2008
Go to your Dial Pad and dial: WWW008W. To make the W hit the menu button while in the dial pad, then hit insert->insert wait to make the W .
You should see something like:
DSP: 63343400 TECHNOLOGY
Look at the numbers at the end of the first line for the version. The version shown here is .08P.
The Following are all Generic Firmware
Change Log - Nothing has changed until 08p which includes an EQ for Real player & Screen 3.
1. Download the file Motorola_USB_Driver_32_v2.7.6 to your PC and unrar it to your desktop so you can easily find it.
2. Install a program called "RSDLite" on your PC. To Download RSD lite Click thread for the file. For trouble free installation, if you are running Windows XP, you should have Service Pack 2 installed.
3. Download the firmware file that you want to flash to and unrar it to your desktop.
4. Start up RSDLite on your PC. You may be asked to install a number of drivers (5 or 6) to your PC. Point it in the direction to the motpcsdrivers folder you unrared.
5. Put the phone in Bootloader Mode - MBM mode by turning on phone while also holding down the Camera Button and the On/off button (These need to be all be held down together). The phone should start up with a red screen and say its in MBM mode.
6. Plug phone in using usb cable.
7. RSDLite should list the phone (this may take a minute or so. If it does not close down RSDLite and restart it). Start the flash process, by clicking the button on the top with the ??? and select the firmware file to install then click ?Start?. The process will take several minutes so be patient, the screen on you phone will turn off, but RSDLite will still show progress.
8. When the "Found New Hardware" screen pops up, select ?NO? for ?Can Windows connect to Windows Update?? then select ?Y? for ?Install Software from a specific location? and point it to the motpcsdrivers folder you unrared. Once the driver has installed, click on ?Finish? on the ?Found New Hardware wizard? to continue the process.
9. You will need to install quite a few drivers ? so just keep repeating. It may ask you to manually restart the phone ? if so, unplug the cable from PC, remove the battery for 5 seconds (make sure unplugged first!), put battery back in then turn phone back on.
10. Once its fully on, go to Setup --> USB Mode and change mode from "Mass Storage" to "Modem".
11. Plug phone back into the PC using the cable. RSDLite should say "complete" or ?PASS?
12. Unplug the phone again, turn it off and on. All should be complete.
You can now restore all your contacts, calendar and tasks back to your phone using MPT. (Be sure to remove the SIM card before doing this as the recovery function from MPT deletes any contact on SIM for some reason!)
Try This This Helps
Posted on Feb 12, 2009
If you wish to manage a specific message in the history, you can press and hold a message to bring up options such as forward and delete as well as view details. The options to copy the text of a message or edit a message have been removed.
Posted on Jul 24, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 12, 2017 | Lands Phones
Dec 18, 2014 | Panasonic Lands Phones
Dec 26, 2010 | Vtech 5.8GHz Cordless Phone with Digital...
This section explains the remote access process for use with any touchtone
1. Dial the phone number for the answering machine.
2. After the answering system answers, press any numbered key on the
touch-tone pad to bypass the outgoing announcement, or wait until
the announcement finishes.
3. Enter the security code after you hear the tone.
4. Follow the voice menu to use the answering machine's remote functions.
The remote feature enables you to perform the following functions:
To Press this button
Review message 1
Play back messages 2
Stop message play back 2
Erase message 0
(during message playback)
Skip message 3
Turn off/on answerer 4
Review voice menu options 7
No valid dialing tones for 15 seconds will hang up the telephone line.
You can get the manual on the link below if you need page 31.
Dec 04, 2010 | GE Spacemaker 26976 Cordless Phone
Sep 14, 2010 | Mitel 5212 IP Phone
Jan 16, 2009 | Panasonic KX-TG2631W Cordless Phone
Nov 17, 2008 | Nokia N95 Cellular Phone
Jun 02, 2008 | RCA 25414RE3 Corded Phone
Dec 07, 2007 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
40 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!